I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TwilightPrincess
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2007
    • 1333

    #16
    Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

    Originally posted by stretchypanda
    I love you.
    umm....


    Comment

    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
      Threat Emulation
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 5184

      #17
      Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

      it may be ruined, but does it work?

      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
      I'm light f**king darkness

      Comment

      • nestlekwik
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 2317

        #18
        Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

        The real question is: Is the phone clean now?


        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

        Comment

        • stretchypanda
          shock me shock me
          • Sep 2004
          • 4123

          #19
          Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

          Smells like Magnolia and Orange Blossom.

          Comment

          • nestlekwik
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 2317

            #20
            Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

            Scented phones? ... *immediately runs to patent and trademark office*


            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

            Comment

            • SethSquall
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 5477

              #21
              Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

              Originally posted by nestlekwik
              The real question is: Is the phone clean now?
              HAAHAHAHA. Awesome. I'll never get rid of my old school nokia, I fell in love with it the day I almost knocked a friend out with it.
              Originally posted by Tibs
              I love you, you Welsh ****

              Comment

              • CartoonHero94
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 117

                #22
                Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                Damn sounds like your having a real bad day
                The Original Brooklyn Boy

                Comment

                • TwilightPrincess
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1333

                  #23
                  Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                  Originally posted by nestlekwik
                  The real question is: Is the phone clean now?
                  good question

                  did you also notice a whiff of bubblegum? i think that was my doing :P


                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #24
                    Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                    It'll light up, but no menu will come on.

                    @Afro: Phones can withstand water for the most part, but not detergent.

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • jamuko
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 1083

                      #25
                      Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                      This is a bad time for phones.

                      Mine got stolen (who would have wanted that piece of junk is beyond me, but someone was using it), my suitemate's got screwed up from being drenched in a storm, and my friend's cracked in half.
                      ♪~
                      Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                      I like delicious things
                      I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                      So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                      There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                      So let's play forever~

                      Comment

                      • -Tibs-
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 5235

                        #26
                        Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                        My phone ran out of battery today which sucked because I really needed to make a phonecall.

                        Metal covers of vidya game songs

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #27
                          Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                          The earpiece in mine is kind of messed up, but I won't trade it in because I have a lot of dollars worth of ringtones and music on it. >_>
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • sleeplessdragn
                            ~Bang that beat Harder~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2321

                            #28
                            Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                            Originally posted by stretchypanda
                            Smells like Magnolia and Orange Blossom.
                            Serious win in this thread because if I had a phone that smelled this way I would feel like I was seriously winning.

                            Comment

                            • LythincaMan
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 661

                              #29
                              Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                              That sucks. If It just got wet, you should unscrew it, and let it dry, and then put it back together, as turning it on with water in it, will fry it.

                              But I imagine that, those mean washing machines, destroyed the phone. I'd sue the washing machine.

                              Comment

                              • tsugomaru
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 3962

                                #30
                                Re: I ran my new phone through the washing machine.

                                2007: The Dark Ages of the Cell Phones

                                ~Tsugomaru
                                Originally posted by Hiluluk
                                WHEN do you think people die...?
                                When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
                                When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
                                When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
                                IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...