The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #121
    Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

    Who was it?

    Comment

    • shrimpy
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 325

      #122
      Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

      Originally posted by Ryusei_
      Missed the millionth person by two...I hate you people.....
      Yeah, **** you guys with multiple accounts. I hope Synth bans you all for life.
      Especially that soccer person who signed up for 3? accounts in minutes.
      **** man...
      Shrimpy's Mayhem Forums! Better than TGB! Guaranteed!
      Come discuss some srs business here
      Click here to start your very own website

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #123
        Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

        wow whoever named #1000000 is a ***

        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #124
          Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

          I'm sure over 2,000 dummy accounts have been made in the last week.

          Comment

          • scottish
            FFR Veteran
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2003
            • 3257

            #125
            Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

            Wow that was so much gayer than I expected.

            Comment

            • Shadow41
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 194

              #126
              Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

              Rebirth0 awesome job on the screenshot. i bow to you
              http://card.mygamercard.net/marble/nickOlaus.png

              Comment

              • xxH03xx
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 463

                #127
                Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                well now what



                Comment

                • 1million-pheo-
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 5

                  #128
                  Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                  WHO GOT IT DAMN IT?!

                  Comment

                  • Ryusei_
                    God
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 1085

                    #129
                    Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                    Originally posted by shrimpy
                    Yeah, **** you guys with multiple accounts. I hope Synth bans you all for life.
                    Especially that soccer person who signed up for 3? accounts in minutes.
                    **** man...
                    I'm just mad because they all submitted at once and made me miss my screenshot

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #130
                      Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                      Now people stopped creating new accounts at 1mil 10.

                      Comment

                      • Shadow41
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 194

                        #131
                        Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                        28 members were viewing at one point is dat a new record?
                        if not wat was?
                        http://card.mygamercard.net/marble/nickOlaus.png

                        Comment

                        • scottish
                          FFR Veteran
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 3257

                          #132
                          Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                          I have it SS'd too.. oh well.

                          Comment

                          • shrimpy
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 325

                            #133
                            Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                            Whoever got the 1000000 account is gay.
                            Whoever got that screenshot, may I have it?
                            Shrimpy's Mayhem Forums! Better than TGB! Guaranteed!
                            Come discuss some srs business here
                            Click here to start your very own website

                            Comment

                            • Desert_Eagle
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 98

                              #134
                              Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                              Originally posted by djshox
                              Jesus 27 people, this is better than 1mil get could ever get.
                              I second that.

                              ---Desert_Eagle

                              -------
                              http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=36515
                              -MOST AWESOME SITE EVAR-
                              -video game and anime soundtracks-
                              *********help me by going here!*********

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #135
                                Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                                ss post plz

                                deletion of retarded accounts plz
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...