The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sertman
    DADALADAH
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2005
    • 3910

    #151
    Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

    HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    Comment

    • Shadow41
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 194

      #152
      Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

      lets kill him
      http://card.mygamercard.net/marble/nickOlaus.png

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #153
        Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

        Originally posted by sertman
        HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?u=1000000
        The real millionth user has a different user id number. Probably from deleted accounts or something still taking up a number.

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #154
          Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

          What I wanted was a SS of the bottom of the forums. Clearly nobody was watching that though...
          hi

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #155
            Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

            Well, hanssky, that would have made more sense, since that would have told them WHO THE MILLIONTH ACCOUNT WAS AS WELL ROFL

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #156
              Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

              I refreshed and saw 1,000,002. I was incredibly pissed off.
              hi

              Comment

              • -Tibs-
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #157
                Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                Threads: 50,930, Posts: 927,102, Members: 1,000,071, Active Members: 44,012
                Welcome to our newest member, JinKx



                166 - 71 = 95

                Therefore the true 1,000,000th user is:


                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • Wilkin
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1800

                  #158
                  Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                  Last Activity: 10-16-2005 08:05 PM
                  lololololololololololololol
                  l
                  WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                  ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                  ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                  OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                  Comment

                  • ViperSnake
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 61

                    #159
                    Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                    Originally posted by djshox
                    Hey guys, how about getting the millionth user as a PMS user account?

                    Support FFR by contributing to 1MIL GET!

                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40555
                    lol, that's what I tried to do. I kept refreshing the page, and I refreshed it at like 999,996 and then it was 1,000,002. o_0 - I just went ahead and made my PMS account anyway. Oh well, at least its sorta close to the one mill.


                    Originally posted by SuperWarZoid & Sertman
                    Originally Posted by SuperWarZoid
                    hi i exist
                    Originally Posted by Sertman
                    go kill yourself
                    Originally posted by jesseXshame
                    and also
                    what the hell are stickies?
                    go **** YOURself
                    idiot
                    Originally posted by Patashu
                    so anyway yeah controversy

                    Comment

                    • -Tibs-
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 5235

                      #160
                      Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                      Originally posted by Wilkin
                      lololololololololololololol
                      NO HOW CAN MY MATHEMATICS HAVE FAILED?

                      EDIT: I LEFT A ZERO OUT OF THE URL



                      HURRRRRR

                      Metal covers of vidya game songs

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #161
                        Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                        Wow tibs, you're a smart cookie. That's exactly what LD said it would be. I also posted that name like 5 pages back before everyone went "WTF WHO IS IT?"

                        edit: rofl I put alphazero7 on accident.

                        Comment

                        • -Tibs-
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 5235

                          #162
                          Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                          I AM TOO SMART TO READ OLD POSTS

                          Metal covers of vidya game songs

                          Comment

                          • WillTalbot
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 579

                            #163
                            Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                            I can't believe it went by so quickly ... I geuss with everyone trying to get the 1,000,000th account the numbers went flying up

                            Comment

                            • TheRapingDragon
                              A car crash mind
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 9788

                              #164
                              Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                              Insane, I'm glad that we finally reached such a milestone.

                              Everyone read what Synth wrote on the first page, the only thing that worried me in it was:

                              Earlier this year I made the decision to quit the traditional work of my decade old business and move forward full time on FFR.
                              I thought FFR made no money? How is he making money to support himself? Does this mean adverts or something?

                              I don't know, but I just know that hopefully with so much work being put into this it'll fly ahead and Synth will set up FFR as one of the cornerstones of the internet.

                              Comment

                              • blitzmage
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 506

                                #165
                                Re: The Official Unoffical Countdown To 1,000,000 members!

                                Well I'm glad it wasn't some ****** that already had an account. I hope. =S

                                Comment

                                Working...