Are You a Male or a Female?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dunlop
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2006
    • 469

    #46
    Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

    Originally posted by Animefreak999
    this is a pretty useless thread if you think about it. i mean who cares what gender you areif you never meet them personally. P.S. im sure a lot of people are lying about their gender
    I know some of the people here were trying to meet up somewhere. I think that idea died down, but I'm sure a decent amount of people here have met here.
    The secret to your future lies hidden in your daily routine.

    The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.

    Comment

    • Lightknight924
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 1164

      #47
      Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

      I'm the typical creepy rapist you hear about on the internet.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #48
        Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

        penguin

        Comment

        • Animefreak999
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 767

          #49
          Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

          Weapons,steak,farts,TV,football,beer,nascar,etc. are not signs of being a male. women like that stuff too.my friend ,who is a girl, never shuts up about weapons, guns, live ammo, bombs, jets, tanks, etc. so dont think your avatar gives away your gender.

          Comment

          • dunlop
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2006
            • 469

            #50
            Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

            Originally posted by Lightknight924
            I'm the typical creepy rapist you hear about on the internet.
            Kewl.
            The secret to your future lies hidden in your daily routine.

            The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.

            Comment

            • Animefreak999
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 767

              #51
              Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

              thats kinda scary

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #52
                Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

                All am male, yet I am attractive to both genders. I'm just that sexy.

                and I am locking this thread because it has confused me.

                Comment

                Working...