Are You a Male or a Female?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hotti1234
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 191

    #31
    Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

    Originally posted by -Tibs-
    I challenge you, hotti, to find one person who so much as smirked at that.
    ok........................... you really scare me and why can I not be hummorus?
    I'm a very out going person once you get to know me gosh!
    If you have an ass, I'll kick it!

    Comment

    • Squeek
      let it snow~
      • Jan 2004
      • 14444

      #32
      Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

      Tibs, I did.

      Because she used a plural form of a word to refer to herself.

      And managed to spell many a word incorrectly.

      Roffle.

      Comment

      • -Tibs-
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 5235

        #33
        Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

        Hohoho Squeek. You and your grammar.

        Metal covers of vidya game songs

        Comment

        • ToshX
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2004
          • 5111

          #34
          Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

          Originally posted by XRitaX
          I'm a transvestite
          Hot.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #35
            Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

            Male.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • _A2P
              Banned
              • Jun 2005
              • 434

              #36
              Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

              There is something up with this person.

              I spy...Girl. If not, then I know it's some sort of lame joke account made to just piss everybody off, right?

              Comment

              • Tayfun
                MasterGTS
                • Mar 2005
                • 918

                #37
                Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

                male

                Comment

                • Benjamin_Harrison
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 45

                  #38
                  Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

                  Nothing.

                  Comment

                  • psycho442
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 51

                    #39
                    Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

                    Originally posted by Benjamin_Harrison
                    Nothing.
                    How come you can post then




                    Comment

                    • Z3ratul
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 940

                      #40
                      Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

                      Originally posted by Suzuru
                      hi
                      hi
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                      Comment

                      • Animefreak999
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 767

                        #41
                        Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

                        im a animefreak,we really have no gender.LMAO!!!!ROFL!!!!!with all seriousness im a male and a nerd!so hott girls steer clear of meeeeeee!

                        Comment

                        • JenovaSephiroth
                          pink dragon irl
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 828

                          #42
                          Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

                          What am I?
                          Not sure. Haven't checked in a while.

                          Comment

                          • dunlop
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 469

                            #43
                            Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

                            I'm female......by the way, that cracked me up for some reason Afrobean.
                            The secret to your future lies hidden in your daily routine.

                            The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want most for what they want at the moment.

                            Comment

                            • Animefreak999
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 767

                              #44
                              Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

                              this is a pretty useless thread if you think about it. i mean who cares what gender you areif you never meet them personally. P.S. im sure a lot of people are lying about their gender

                              Comment

                              • Sniper911
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 82

                                #45
                                Re: Are You a Male or a Female?

                                Male! as you can probably tell I am obsessed with weapons.

                                My avatar is called MP5K.... Its the gun name....real gun made by hechler and coch or H&K. I only carry airsofts no real weapons....But airsofts still hurt if you get in a critical area...


                                Oh by the way how do you guys get such cool avatars while I get lame pictures???

                                Obsessed with weapons -snip-

                                Comment

                                Working...