I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #46
    Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

    If u can manage it Just go all out with salt. Perferably ionized salt but any type works. Its the full blown version of sethsqualls saltwater. That should kill anything in that sore and take the pain away too, while causeing massive amounts of burning sensation. Ive done this for my ulcers and they both stop hurting, and clear up a lot faster then doing nothing.
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 06-9-2006, 06:29 PM.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • laughsitup2005
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 494

      #47
      Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

      I thank ya'll guys for the tip, but I might as well just sit this ulcer out and hope it kills me before it becomes permenant.

      The worse thing about it, I really never had ulcers when I was younger. I just started getting them recently.


      I wonder what his face really looks like?

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #48
        Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

        The funny thing is, my cold sore just got done healing about 2 days ago. I hate them because they always appear on my gums and it hurts like hell to eat anything. I just used Oragel for it even though I've been using salt for years. Oragel just numbs your mouth. Warning though. Make sure the gel only gets the ULCER AND NOT YOUR MOUTH. I literally had the whole right side of my face go numb from the Oragel. =/

        Comment

        • laughsitup2005
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 494

          #49
          Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

          I tried using more saltwater. Bad taste, doesn't hurt as much right now, and I want my MOMMY.


          I wonder what his face really looks like?

          Comment

          • terence1357
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 304

            #50
            Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

            Everything should be fixed.

            If it isn't:

            1) Clear your cache

            2) clear your cat

            3) clear you cow

            4) Rinse repeat
            k

            Comment

            • laughsitup2005
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2005
              • 494

              #51
              Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

              lol


              I wonder what his face really looks like?

              Comment

              • SethSquall
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 5477

                #52
                Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                Rub some semen on it
                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Full blown version of sethsqualls saltwater
                I laughed.
                Originally posted by Tibs
                I love you, you Welsh ****

                Comment

                • emptiness
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 453

                  #53
                  Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                  just accept your terminal illness..
                  Back in 5 mins

                  Comment

                  • laughsitup2005
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 494

                    #54
                    Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                    It's still up, but I am not down.


                    I wonder what his face really looks like?

                    Comment

                    Working...