I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SethSquall
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 5477

    #16
    Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

    Salt Water. Hurts like hell but it works.
    Originally posted by Tibs
    I love you, you Welsh ****

    Comment

    • Twilight_whatever
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 2

      #17
      Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

      Since when did you turn 18?
      Having main account problems, so shut up plz.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #18
        Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

        ATTENTION

        HOW DO YOU GET

        AUSORE

        FROM

        COLD SORE

        PLEASE REPLY OH 18-YEAR-OLD

        Comment

        • laughsitup2005
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 494

          #19
          Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

          The difference between a cold sore and the sore in my mouth is that the cold sore appears on lips and outside of mouth. Get it? We call it ,even thought I can not spell it, an ausore here in Louisiana.


          I wonder what his face really looks like?

          Comment

          • TheRapingDragon
            A car crash mind
            • Aug 2005
            • 9788

            #20
            Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

            Actually you can get cold sores in your mouth, but they are called mouth ulcers.

            Do you mean ulcer?

            Comment

            • Twilight_Overlord
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 317

              #21
              Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

              Wasn't that quote in your sig said by you?
              You should value your education more than this crap of Flash Flash bull.

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #22
                Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                Oh wow. He does mean ulcer and that is one huge bastardization of that word.

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • Twilight_Overlord
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 317

                  #23
                  Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.



                  Ha! It was you. Why would you quote that and put it in your sig? You moron.
                  You should value your education more than this crap of Flash Flash bull.

                  Comment

                  • laughsitup2005
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 494

                    #24
                    Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                    I could change it if you want. Trust me, you do not want me to change it.


                    I wonder what his face really looks like?

                    Comment

                    • onewingedangel99
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 114

                      #25
                      Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                      Cold Sores Suck

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #26
                        Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                        I hope you don't mean ausore

                        EDIT: Whoa, whoa, whoa. I did not know this was in chit chat. This is the place where I normally use correct grammar, sentence structure, etc. I usually tend to leave out sarcastic comments, or anything that might come off as caustic.

                        Oops.
                        Last edited by dAnceguy117; 06-9-2006, 11:15 AM.

                        Comment

                        • FluorescentArmy
                          Forum User
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1754

                          #27
                          Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                          Ulcer.

                          Just stop eating for a few weeks. It always works.

                          Comment

                          • emptiness
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 453

                            #28
                            Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                            Ulcer or a Canker Sore????? Cuz it should go away in about a week
                            Back in 5 mins

                            Comment

                            • laughsitup2005
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 494

                              #29
                              Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                              Well, its not as painful and it doesn't feel as big. Looks like its ending.


                              I wonder what his face really looks like?

                              Comment

                              • GuidoHunter
                                is against custom titles
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 7371

                                #30
                                Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                                Well, at least you now know how to spell "ulcer".

                                --Guido


                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                                Comment

                                Working...