I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stlunatic0124
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 3228

    #31
    Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.



    ****ing idiot.

    Comment

    • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 1048

      #32
      Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

      ps salt

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #33
        Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

        lmao

        this topic rules
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 1048

          #34
          Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

          laughsitup2005 you have the coolest avatar in da world =)

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #35
            Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

            FFS, laughs, please edit the topic title to put ulcer in there.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • laughsitup2005
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2005
              • 494

              #36
              Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

              How do I change it. LOL


              I wonder what his face really looks like?

              Comment

              • Triplex72
                CUSTOMIZED
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 975

                #37
                Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                Originally posted by laughsitup2005
                The difference between a cold sore and the sore in my mouth is that the cold sore appears on lips and outside of mouth. Get it? We call it ,even thought I can not spell it, an ausore here in Louisiana.[/SIZE]
                I thought you said it was an Ass Ausore.
                connect 216.246.109.6:27015

                Comment

                • laughsitup2005
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 494

                  #38
                  Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                  I thought you were just being funny. LOL.


                  I wonder what his face really looks like?

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #39
                    Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                    Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                    FFS, laughs, please edit the topic title to put ulcer in there.
                    He can't. Only staff can edit topic titles.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • SethSquall
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 5477

                      #40
                      Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                      I suffer from them loads. There like stress related or something for me. I also get them when im run down or not eating properly. Yea. I get them alot. Salt water helps alot.
                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      I love you, you Welsh ****

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #41
                        Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                        Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                        He can't. Only staff can edit topic titles.
                        I realized that soon after posting, oh well, stupid vB.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • laughsitup2005
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 494

                          #42
                          Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                          I tried that sooooo many times. It does go down a little, but it dosen't go away. Now I am fearing it is not an ulcer, but cancer in the mouth.


                          I wonder what his face really looks like?

                          Comment

                          • SethSquall
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 5477

                            #43
                            Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                            I don't think you need to worry about that dude.
                            Originally posted by Tibs
                            I love you, you Welsh ****

                            Comment

                            • laughsitup2005
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 494

                              #44
                              Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                              I was jk. It really hurts now. I can barely open my mouth.


                              I wonder what his face really looks like?

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #45
                                Re: I got a big ASS Ausore in my mouth and it won't go away.

                                Rub some semen on it, that should do the trick.
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...