NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stretchypanda
    shock me shock me
    • Sep 2004
    • 4123

    #121
    Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

    I like to play golf, I can't tolerate watching it.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #122
      Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

      Mini golf != Golf.
      RIP

      Comment

      • NaOTa4231
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 743

        #123
        Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        She's 6'7"....

        and, I'll watch whatever coverage ESPN has of the Masters (if any? Prob some Thurs/Fri day coverage)... and then likely the end of Sunday coverage.

        I don't really like golf too much.
        Wow.....that's so tall

        I think coverage is on USA(1st and 2nd rounds) this year if you really wanted to watch...

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        Mini golf != Golf.
        So much fun!


        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

        1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

        Comment

        Working...