NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #106
    Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

    Originally posted by stretchypanda
    Dear UCLA:

    In case you didn't notice, there is a basketball game going on. Please wake up and join Florida on the floor.

    Thank you.
    Exactly what my dad was thinking. I didn't watch all of it, but it looks like Florida had them running to catch up the entire game.

    Comment

    • Kefit
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 1517

      #107
      Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

      How incredibly boring.

      Oh well.

      There is always a couple of years from now, when my school's ridiculously good recruits will begin to gel.


      Originally posted by seinno
      and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #108
        Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

        Florida just trounced everyone.

        Look at their win stats. Only one game looks like an NCAA tournament game.

        Weirdest tournament ever.

        ~Squeek

        Comment

        • stretchypanda
          shock me shock me
          • Sep 2004
          • 4123

          #109
          Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

          That Noah guy is so scary and greasy-looking.

          Comment

          • banditcom
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 6243

            #110
            Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

            Two second place brackets, four of five in the top ten. You guys suck... lol

            Gah. I knew I should have picked Florida in my other brackets, but I was being hopeful for the Big Ten. :S

            Comment

            • Kefit
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 1517

              #111
              Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

              Originally posted by MrESqueek
              Florida just trounced everyone.

              Look at their win stats. Only one game looks like an NCAA tournament game.

              Weirdest tournament ever.

              ~Squeek
              Yeah. I don't mind at all that the big name teams got eliminated early, but the last three games of this tournament were complete garbage, plain and simple.

              There were some good games in the earlier rounds, but those don't really matter as much as the Final Four and Championship games.


              Originally posted by seinno
              and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

              Comment

              • Squeek
                let it snow~
                • Jan 2004
                • 14444

                #112
                Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

                I agree. Even though I hardly watch television, let alone sports games, the Final Four and Championship games were just boring.

                Like I said, Florida just owned and it made it uninteresting...unless you're a Florida fan.

                ~Squeek

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #113
                  Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

                  Joakim Noah and Adam Morrison need to go on a plane together... and then the plane needs to crash.

                  I want to beat the **** out of both of them every single time I see their faces.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • stretchypanda
                    shock me shock me
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 4123

                    #114
                    Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

                    At least the women's game was exciting. I'm sure no one watched, though.

                    Comment

                    • NaOTa4231
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 743

                      #115
                      Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

                      I only got to see the end, which was much more exciting than that "other" National Title Game. Congrats to the Terps.


                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

                      1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #116
                        Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

                        As I told Panda...

                        that Bales bitch is a ****ing Heffer.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • stretchypanda
                          shock me shock me
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 4123

                          #117
                          Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

                          And she lost.

                          @Naota: When I had to leave, the game was just starting to pick up. At one point in the beginning, Duke had a 10-point lead. Maryland really brought it in the second half.

                          Comment

                          • Squeek
                            let it snow~
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 14444

                            #118
                            Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

                            At least someone from my area won something.

                            Well, us getting to the final four was pretty hot in itself. Beat out UNC and UCONN, among others.

                            Go sports.

                            ~Squeek

                            Comment

                            • NaOTa4231
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 743

                              #119
                              Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              As I told Panda...

                              that Bales bitch is a ****ing Heffer.
                              Isn't she that really tall girl? 6'3 or 6'4?

                              Originally posted by MrESqueek
                              Go sports.
                              ~Squeek
                              Speaking of sports, anyone going to watch the Masters on Thursday?
                              It's the only sport I really pay attention to.


                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

                              1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #120
                                Re: NCAA Tournament Contest II - Brackets MUST be filled out by Thurs @ 12:20pm EST!!!

                                She's 6'7"....

                                and, I'll watch whatever coverage ESPN has of the Masters (if any? Prob some Thurs/Fri day coverage)... and then likely the end of Sunday coverage.

                                I don't really like golf too much.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...