Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Chit Chat only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
General Discussion
Chit Chat
PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christmas Card
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
4
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
Spazzbite
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jan 2003
Posts:
2181
Share
Post
#46
12-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Not yet, but I should get it today.
PS: Jay and Silent Bob are grooving to HBFS
Originally posted by
Quicker
shades don't break unless you break them.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Tokzic
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2005
Posts:
6878
Share
Post
#47
12-24-2005, 07:45 AM
I should have mine sometime next February, knowing Canada Post.
~very popular guitar streamer~
Last edited by Tokzic: Today at
11:59 PM.
Reason: wait what
Comment
Post
Cancel
iPatcH
Swamp Lemons Rule
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Music Producer
Join Date:
Dec 2004
Posts:
3371
Share
Post
#48
12-24-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by
djshox
Oh yeah my mom thought I was gay because you put hearts on it lol.
;3 ;3 ;3 ;3
put on a donk on it
Comment
Post
Cancel
lord_carbo
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2004
Posts:
6222
Share
Post
#49
12-24-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by
iPatcH
Originally posted by
djshox
Oh yeah my mom thought I was gay because you put hearts on it lol.
;3 ;3 ;3 ;3
ALL GAI PPLZ LIEK HARTS AND RAENBOWS
last.fm
Comment
Post
Cancel
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
7507
Share
Post
#50
12-24-2005, 10:20 AM
I got mine. thx baby <33333
Originally posted by
Arch0wl
I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by
Afrobean
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Comment
Post
Cancel
The_Q
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2004
Posts:
4391
Share
Post
#51
12-24-2005, 12:09 PM
Although it'd be nice to get a letter not from a college for a change, I can't. My parents would have anuerisms.
However, you may call.
Q
Comment
Post
Cancel
TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
Banned
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Oct 2005
Posts:
1048
Share
Post
#52
12-24-2005, 12:37 PM
That was positively rofl.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Spazzbite
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Jan 2003
Posts:
2181
Share
Post
#53
12-24-2005, 12:40 PM
Got mine yesterday
Killer card and drawing of Badtz Maru with your left hand. Thanks a bunch!
PS 250 BPM LOL
Originally posted by
Quicker
shades don't break unless you break them.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment