PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christmas Card

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #31
    You're supposed to PM it to him rofl
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Sol_Solis
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 661

      #32
      Originally posted by djshox
      Austin Killey
      918 Westport Drive
      Port Washington, WI 53074

      262-327-0277

      GOGOOGOG
      lol, ok, i be der.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #33
        Originally posted by djshox
        Austin Killey
        918 Westport Drive
        Port Washington, WI 53074

        262-327-0277

        GOGOOGOG
        Your anthrax should arrive by Wednesday at the latest.

        Comment

        • Bodom13
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 44

          #34
          aw, i wish i posted on here more
          Originally posted by Pumble
          It\'s not the end of the world that you didn\'t read the stickies on the suggestion board.

          Comment

          • iPatcH
            Swamp Lemons Rule
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 3371

            #35
            The deadline for submitting your address for a letter had been bumped from Sunday morning to MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.
            put on a donk on it

            Comment

            • MonkeyFoo
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2004
              • 397

              #36
              I'm going to wait just a few mre minutes :P

              [Edit:] Heyyy, you know FFR's 11 minutes ahead. The atomic clock says im before deadline.
              How has it been 15 years

              Comment

              • msbrunnettemickey
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2004
                • 1780

                #37
                I'm a Jew

                בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                ודואג ודואג נורא

                Comment

                • iPatcH
                  Swamp Lemons Rule
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 3371

                  #38
                  Working on the letters. Anyone who didn't include their name doesn't get a letter, sorry.
                  put on a donk on it

                  Comment

                  • iPatcH
                    Swamp Lemons Rule
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 3371

                    #39
                    Finished~
                    put on a donk on it

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #40
                      XD

                      Comment

                      • Torlock
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 475

                        #41
                        NOOOOOO.....I didn't get to a computer until now.

                        Comment

                        • iPatcH
                          Swamp Lemons Rule
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 3371

                          #42
                          Letters will be in the mail tomorrow. <3

                          Post here when you get them~
                          put on a donk on it

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #43
                            Just got mine . Nice! Still gotta mail yours, I promise that I'll have it mailed by tomorrow. I've had a few things that i needed to do first to get ready for my trip.

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • iPatcH
                              Swamp Lemons Rule
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 3371

                              #44
                              Awesome! Did anyone else their yet?
                              put on a donk on it

                              Comment

                              • mirthyp
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 66

                                #45
                                Darby Janssen
                                22225 95th PL W
                                Edmonds, Washington 98020

                                SURE ITS BELATED BUT WHATEVER MOTHERFSCKER.
                                8)
                                free tsutters at cheapdealsontsutter.com
                                CLASSY ;* ;*

                                Comment

                                Working...