PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christmas Card

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -Fallen-
    xqsite OG
    • May 2005
    • 2836

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christm

    I'll participate if you don't mind.
    One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
    BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christm

      Parents are protective here. Can't do it. :/

      Comment

      • Spazzbite
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 2181

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christm

        I'm in, I haven't gotten a letter in nearly a year.

        Originally posted by Quicker
        shades don't break unless you break them.

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christm

          Sent mine. It better be a good doodle buddy. XD

          Comment

          • iPatcH
            Swamp Lemons Rule
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 3371

            #20
            I'm going shopping for the cards Sunday evening, and I should have them out by Wednesday at the latest. =o
            put on a donk on it

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #21
              Dear Mr. Patch,

              If you send me a card, I'll send you one in return. I'm going to pm you with my address shortly.

              love, Psycho

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #22
                Canadians too?

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • chickendude
                  Away from Computer
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1901

                  #23
                  dude, I'm hindu
                  I haven't gotten anything of value for christmas in a while because everyone knows I'm hindu.
                  The most valuable thing I've gotten is *thinks waaaay back* toy story on VHS when I was 6.

                  Other than that, its just been stuff like, chocolate. Actually my friend gave me a 4x4x4 rubik's cube for christmas. That was of some value.

                  too bad my parents are going to explode. I'm not going to try it.

                  Comment

                  • buuuh
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 365

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christm

                    PM'ed you etc.


                    Comment

                    • Snapps
                      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 5650

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christm

                      He's going to send you all loli or something haha.

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christm

                        Man, I don't think I'll be here on the 25th, so calling is out. Sending stuff....I dunno. I'm kinda open with my full name online, so you could probably find out my address really easily anyway (especially if you use the NC State directory on the website). Oh, but I will give you Afrobean's address and phone number if you want it, though.

                        I am debating.....
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christm

                          Sent. Don't rape me.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • XDDRCutieX
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 251

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christm

                            I'd do this, but my mom would probably go crazy. Lol.

                            Much love,
                            Rach

                            Comment

                            • Bahamut-X
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 3399

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: PM Me Your Address And I Will Mail You A Christm

                              GJ parents =(

                              Comment

                              • Anuj
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 5998

                                #30
                                Originally posted by chickendude
                                dude, I'm hindu
                                I haven't gotten anything of value for christmas in a while because everyone knows I'm hindu.
                                The most valuable thing I've gotten is *thinks waaaay back* toy story on VHS when I was 6.

                                Other than that, its just been stuff like, chocolate. Actually my friend gave me a 4x4x4 rubik's cube for christmas. That was of some value.

                                too bad my parents are going to explode. I'm not going to try it.
                                me too (the hindu part i mean), my parents arent all uptight like that though... i feel for you =\


                                Comment

                                Working...