I hate people (but I love kitties)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #31
    Prince. Machiavelli. Hahahha you clever.

    That cat is really cute, though. That's the kind of cat I'd absolutely love to have if my dog wouldn't accidentally kill it or anything. That would be unlikely, but I still doubt that my dog would like having all that attention directed away from her. :P

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • stretchypanda
      shock me shock me
      • Sep 2004
      • 4123

      #32
      According to her profile from the Humane Society, my dog LOOOVES cats. "Her best friend was a kitten" was about the most useful thing her previous owners told me.

      Comment

      • jimerax
        ★★★★★
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2003
        • 8185

        #33
        Her ears are so little.

        Comment

        • whorlichan
          Tiny Plastic Meat
          • Apr 2004
          • 669

          #34
          Update on the kitty (and dudes, he's a BOY):

          He's about 2-3 weeks old. Smaller than I thought. He weighs 8 oz (1/2 a pound).
          He has fleas on his butt. A bath in dish soap took care of it for now, another one in a few days will finish them off.
          He is Feline Leukemia and Feline Aids negative for now, will be re-checked in 3 weeks when he gets his vaccines.
          He's a polydactyl kitten: he has 5 toes on each front foot instead of 4 and a thumb-like dew claw (he has no dew claws at all), and 5 toes on each back foot instead of 4.
          He will be going home tonight to a very nice girl named Candi Cain (I am SO NOT KIDDING) who will be his mommy from now on.

          And hopefully, he'll grow into both his tiny ears and his ginormous paws. Be a funny-looking thing, won't he?

          EXTREME PICTURE NONSENSE OF RETARDEDLY CUTE SLEEPING KITTEN:
          A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.
          Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
          First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
          My lame LJ
          My friend Cassie's amazing photography

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #35
            hahahaha Candi Cain.

            that's awesome.

            Comment

            • Fungishroom
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 55

              #36
              How adorable.(kittty)
              Life, is a prophesy

              Comment

              • Arthur122368
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 98

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I hate people (but I love kitties)

                Shoot the guy who put that cool cat in that smelly box. I hate boxes...

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I hate people (but I love kitties)

                  I'm going to throw my manly pride out the window for a second and just say, "Aww."

                  Be right back, must go retreive manly pride.

                  Oh and.



                  That one puts the "retardedly" in "retardedly cute".

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • stretchypanda
                    shock me shock me
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 4123

                    #39
                    Originally posted by whorlichan
                    He will be going home tonight to a very nice girl named Candi Cain (I am SO NOT KIDDING) who will be his mommy from now on.
                    There is a girl going through recruitment named Candy Fudge.

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_of_fear
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 42

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I hate people (but I love kitties)

                      I LOVE YOUR KITTEN!! hehe....sorry, i just love cats! i have a kitten named Sigu and an adult cat named Salem!! ^-^
                      I hate how the USA takes anime shows and turns them into complete crap.....It annoys me....-_-

                      Comment

                      • msbrunnettemickey
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 1780

                        #41
                        RE: I hate people (but I love kitties)

                        Whorli and her big heart for cats...

                        I am really scared of cats though.
                        I really don't like them.
                        And i have a good reason to.

                        I just wish my family wasn't full of animal lovers o.o it's a jungle.
                        Three dogs are enough. BUT NOOO. There has to be a cat.
                        Thank God most of them live in my brother's house.

                        בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                        מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                        יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                        אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                        ודואג ודואג נורא

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #42
                          RE: I hate people (but I love kitties)

                          I had flea infected cat ass on my pants? God damnit... tell me they didn't crawl up my pants and into my hair.

                          TELL ME!!!!
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • MalReynolds
                            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 6571

                            #43
                            RE: I hate people (but I love kitties)

                            Okay. They didn't .

                            Mal
                            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                            My new novel:

                            Maledictions: The Offering.

                            Now in Paperback!

                            Comment

                            • Cenright
                              You thought I was a GUY?!
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 3139

                              #44
                              Re: RE: Re: RE: I hate people (but I love kitties)

                              I'm still stuck on this comment.

                              Originally posted by Tank101
                              It almost...looks like a possum...


                              Tank, you obviously have never seen an opossum, because they are Cat-Sized Rats, with the hairless long tail and all.
                              I have been less than 5 feet from one that was the size of the one in this first picture.


                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                              Comment

                              • whorlichan
                                Tiny Plastic Meat
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 669

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: I hate people (but I love kitties)

                                There were no actual fleas. Flea dirt, which is to say flea poop, and some eggs. I gave him a bath and combed him over completely and found ONE dead flea. I think your pants (and your hair) are safe.
                                Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                                First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                                My lame LJ
                                My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                                Comment

                                Working...