Soccr got his hand chopped off in a blender

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: HAY

    oh snap. IF she is 17.... she becomes legal next year. the horror.

    heh.
    RIP

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: HAY

      You got lucky, flypie...

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: HAY

        ¡Feliz cumpleaños!

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • Torlock
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 475

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: HAY

          Happy Birthday

          Comment

          • Moogy
            嗚呼
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 10303

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: HAY

            I would have posted earlier, but I was at school.

            Happy birthday.
            Plz visit my blog

            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

            Comment

            • Omegix
              free tsutter
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2004
              • 883

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: HAY

              Miss Lentz lolz

              Comment

              • banditcom
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 6243

                #22
                Re: RE: Re: RE: HAY

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh snap. IF she is 17.... she becomes legal next year. the horror.

                heh.
                Nice. Although 16 is legal in Michigan.

                Happy Birthday.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #23
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: HAY

                  Originally posted by banditcom
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh snap. IF she is 17.... she becomes legal next year. the horror.

                  heh.
                  Nice. Although 16 is legal in Michigan.

                  Happy Birthday.
                  Too bad she ain't in MI ;)

                  Wait... I didn't do that right...



                  Much better.

                  Comment

                  • ImEric12
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1952

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: HAY

                    happy birthday <4

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: HAY

                      Happy birthday, flypie. Caek and pai and 1C3 CR34M for you! Here's a little something I made in MS Paint.

                      Now you will all know my tragedy...

                      Comment

                      • D_Magik
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 96

                        #26
                        zum Geburtstag.

                        I would type the whole rest of the happy birthday song in German...but I forgot most of it seeing as how its been nearly 3 years since I took German as a Freshman.

                        Its something about chocolate cake. And flowers.

                        How exciting.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: HAY

                          Hahah, nice Omega.

                          Happy Birthday Fly.

                          Comment

                          • The_Q
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 4391

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: HAY

                            Omega, you have no life. I love you.

                            And flypie, the first person I actually talked to from this site. Here's to you!

                            Q

                            Comment

                            • flypie743
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 3210

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: HAY

                              Originally posted by OmegaAwesome
                              <comic>
                              Well, we sure settled that, huh :P

                              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                              Comment

                              • Omeganitros
                                auauauau
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8897

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: HAY

                                Yes. I am very happy. =D

                                Comment

                                Working...