ITT the somewhat 30% chance of an Official Desktop Posting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #31


    This is as of 5 or so minutes ago.

    Image still hasn't changed.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • XDDRCutieX
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 251

      #32
      Your guys have some cute and cool backrounds. Everytime I look for one my brother just changes it to whatever he wants.
      ~Rach~

      Comment

      • banditcom
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 6243

        #33
        This is from a month ago. It's still the same, except add some more people on Trillian and add more shortcuts in my quicklaunch.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #34
          I just cleaned off my desktop too...



          DON'T ANYONE MENTION THE PLAYLISTS OR I'LL MURDER YOUR FIRST BORN!

          Comment

          • MelodicTrance
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 296

            #35
            This is so non-sequitor but I have to do it for kilga!


            itsuka kitto anata dake no . . .

            memagurushiku sugitetta
            haru - natsu - aki - fuyu
            nisen-nen mondai yori
            uwamawatteta mondai

            kataomoi wo ano hito ni
            ichido mo ienakatta woo nandaka . . .
            hankei go-mitoru ijyou hanareteiru
            hitomi wa senaka bakari oikaketeiru

            shinseiki konnitiwa! (konnichiwa)
            ukanda o-hi-sama
            [kinou made ushiro muki] watashi wo sukutta

            PAATII tanoshikatta yo ne
            last christmas tomodachi to woo sawaide . . .

            hankei go-mitoru ijyou hanaretatte
            shiawase BEERU de minna wo tsutsumeba
            ’magical sensation’ ’miracle revolution’
            megami ni nareru youni
            ima wa hitori kagayaku made

            woo hontou wa . . .
            hankei go-mitoru ijyou hanaretakunai
            T-shatsu mou sugu hansode datte no ni
            ’magical sensation’ ’miracle revolution’
            kokoro wo okoshite!

            kitto kawareru kara . . .
            hankei go-mitoru ijyou hanaretetatte
            shiawase BEERU wo ookiku hirogete
            ’magical sensation’ ’miracle revolution’
            megami ni nareru youni

            sou anata no . . . yes! minna no
            ohaithar

            Comment

            • Moogy
              嗚呼
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 10303

              #36
              Got enough Stepmanias, Kilga?
              Plz visit my blog

              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #37
                No, not yet.

                Be amazed that the icon for Alpha 4b isn't still there.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • ad0gg
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 989

                  #38


                  Linked because ImageShack is retarded and won't let me upload without resizing.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #39
                    It takes me far to long to blur out some files on my desktop that you guys can't see... so I guess you'll have to wait a few days to see mine

                    Comment

                    • ToshX
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2004
                      • 5111

                      #40
                      Here's what I do, select all files on your desktop and put them in one file and name it whatever the hell you want. Clean desktop, at least that's how I did it before I was organized.

                      Comment

                      • M-A-C
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 430

                        #41
                        What's with the title change...

                        Comment

                        • ToshX
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 5111

                          #42
                          Originally posted by M-A-C
                          What's with the title change...
                          I dunno, but either the mods or I are going to keep changing it back and forth until they tell me to stop. They want Unofficial.

                          Comment

                          • M-A-C
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 430

                            #43
                            Just say it is Somewhat Official.

                            Comment

                            • NightSonnett
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 334

                              #44
                              I personally like the new title, myself. It's rather fitting!
                              My computer hates me.

                              /gquit

                              Comment

                              • ToshX
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2004
                                • 5111

                                #45
                                This is what happens when the mods and I disagree :/

                                Comment

                                Working...