ITT the somewhat 30% chance of an Official Desktop Posting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #46
    Originally posted by ToshX
    This is what happens when the mods and I disagree :/
    I've talked to all the mods online and none of them changed it... I don't care if it says official or un, it doesn't matter.

    Comment

    • ToshX
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 5111

      #47
      Wtf, someone changed it, because I did not. I did this one and the original one but someone made a few variants <.< IP check?
      ---
      Yes I did the sniper112/pwned.pl joke. Few people saw it, though.
      ---
      All the other accounts are of my friend, who hasn't been here today.
      ---
      If someone's gotten into my account then :<

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #48
        omg coo

        Comment

        • emptiness
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 453

          #49
          oooo...bryceness
          Back in 5 mins

          Comment

          • Synthlight
            Administrator
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Administrator
            • Nov 2002
            • 3060

            #50
            You love it..



            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • emptiness
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 453

              #51
              eh its ok
              Back in 5 mins

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #52
                Best.

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #53
                  No, I think Synth really does win.

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • ImEric12
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1952

                    #54

                    Comment

                    Working...