I've decided to leave FFR… (Not really... my 2 year post)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zajac
    aka uAnimals
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2003
    • 4050

    #61
    RE: Re: RE: I

    Whine whine... Rabble rabble... haha

    All well! Congrats on the two years! Glad havin' you around!
    Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
    We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

    Comment

    • Feuergeist
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 869

      #62
      RE: Re: RE: I

      FFs all jesus does is cry.



      Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
      Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #63
        RE: Re: RE: I

        I'd edit you guys in, but it takes far too long.

        Today, I REALLY got burned. I took 10 minutes and uploaded this pic:



        We aren't going in the sun tomorrow.

        HOWEVER, tomorrow we find out more details about the wireless internet we are supposeed to have. If that doesn't pan out, i'm gonna get a dial up account somewhere. 56k is faster than this cellphone, thats for sure.

        Right now i'm listening to all the fireworks and watching Hitch with my family. SOMEONE HELP MY SUN BURRRRRRRRN (It hurts)

        Ok, bye

        Comment

        • Squeek
          let it snow~
          • Jan 2004
          • 14444

          #64
          RE: Re: RE: I

          I hate LD now.

          coz he no mention mi

          Yeah. I hate your guts.

          'Grats on 2 years.

          ~Squeek

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #65
            RE: Re: RE: I

            WTF, HOW DID I 4GETU?

            Sorry man, i'm sorry I forgot to mention you, but you my media dog!

            I forgot to mention, that on our way down here, we saw a billboard for this place called "Dirty Dicks", and it's this seafood place, and the tagline was "I got my crabs from Dirty Dicks"... I'll try to get a pic on my way back... I know, roflofftherichter

            Ok,signing off, bye

            Comment

            • Moogy
              嗚呼
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 10303

              #66
              RE: Re: RE: I

              Wow dude, try to enjoy your vacation instead of posting on FFR every second.
              Plz visit my blog

              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #67
                RE: Re: RE: I

                Put some Aloe on your burns. It'll make you smell bad...but you probably already do....Za-Za-Zing!.

                Comment

                • Sera13
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 257

                  #68
                  RE: Re: RE: I

                  Aloe and vitamin E cures sun burns, and you need to relax and have some fun vacationing, and you really should take a picture of that billboard.

                  Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
                  That was just totally pwnd by Sera. Nice.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #69
                    RE: Re: RE: I

                    @Moogy: I'm online for 30 minutes a night, i've got plenty of time to enjoy my vacation

                    @Your sig: How lame

                    @Everyone: We waited 2 and half hours to eat dinner at this place called "Awful Arthurs", how lame

                    Comment

                    • Sera13
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 257

                      #70
                      RE: Re: RE: I

                      Come on now, we are following the "sig Trend" yeah i doubt itll stay there very long, its getting annoying to me.

                      about the waiting for so long, i would have left after about 30 min, plus who wants to eat at anything names "awful anything"

                      Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
                      That was just totally pwnd by Sera. Nice.

                      Comment

                      • XDDRCutieX
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 251

                        #71
                        RE: Re: RE: I

                        Hey Jay! Congrates on your 2 years of being in FFR. Today is the accual day. *gives you some aloe* That really helps the burning go away. Have fun on your vacation and when you get back you have to tell us every little detail (unless its boring). haha just messin. <3
                        ~Rach~

                        Comment

                        Working...