I've decided to leave FFR… (Not really... my 2 year post)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SMGod
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 1830

    #31
    supp damn pretty fast 2 years

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #32
      Haha I was 7th.

      I bet you all feel pretty unspecial, except for the 6 who were ahead of me.


      Just kidding.

      Maybe.

      Have fun on your vacation baybay
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • Eyoshi
        Certified Calendarwhore
        • Nov 2004
        • 1044

        #33
        Two years...nice. Yeah, you don't know me, but congrats anyway.
        And...a new project? *Gasp!* I can't wait.

        Comment

        • VxDx
          FFR Player
          • May 2003
          • 1871

          #34
          Re: I've decided to leave FFR… (Not really... my 2 year po

          Originally posted by lightdarkness
          JUST KIDDING
          ...your loss.

          Comment

          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
            Threat Emulation
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2004
            • 5184

            #35
            RE: Re: I

            Congrats on the 2 years, this place would not be the same without you. As for your vacation, have fun.

            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
            I'm light f**king darkness

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #36
              Re: I've decided to leave FFR… (Not really... my 2 year po

              Originally posted by VxDx
              Originally posted by lightdarkness
              JUST KIDDING
              ...your loss.
              And just think... you ALMOST got a shout out

              Comment

              • eVILPeeR
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 2284

                #37
                RE: Re: I

                Cool beans, sir.
                2 years is a long time, that's coming up for me soonish in about a month. So I'm right behind you! You've made way more progress than me when it comes to this site though in the same amount of time. I just don't contribute a whole lot =p

                Well, here's to another year at FFR *Cheers*

                ~eVILPeeR

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #38
                  RE: Re: I

                  I think I've been here on FFR longer than you have XD June 20th is when I created my own account.

                  Wow, it's been two years. Hard to believe now.

                  Comment

                  • Verruckter
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 2707

                    #39
                    RE: Re: I

                    :O 'grats LD
                    Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                    Image removed for size violation.

                    Comment

                    • soccr743
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 549

                      #40
                      RE: Re: I

                      Sup net buddy.

                      -----Soccr743-----

                      Comment

                      • Mindfields
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 1566

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: I

                        I'm not in your list? Jerk...

                        Comment

                        • stlunatic0124
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 3228

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: I

                          outer banks is north

                          Comment

                          • gardyloo
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 580

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: I

                            Have a fun time in the outer banks. Good job on the two years and props on the pimpage.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: I

                              I'm on the phone with LD right now.

                              He says Hi to you guys.

                              And that he misses you all SOOOOOOO much.

                              and he says that if you have his phone number to call him because he's bored.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • CyanoticXtC
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 259

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: I

                                No more gaming with LD?
                                Hell yeah!
                                You know you'll miss synth and I kicking your ass.

                                Comment

                                Working...