Whine About Your Personal Lives Here, Not In Other Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Laharl
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 1821

    #16
    I'm facing the difficult decision of actually having to choose which direction to take my life. Opportunities I've never actually had to face are coming up. Time to show my true colors. Do I just speak, or do I really act on what I say?

    Damn you women for being so evil.
    SIG PICTURES:

    POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #17
      Your life is fine just look at your job.

      Comment

      • Sudden2
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 578

        #18
        I stepped on a marble today.

        Comment

        • The_Q
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 4391

          #19
          Damn you women for being so evil.
          May I be of service?

          And to make the rest of your days worse, my day kicked ass.

          Q

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #20
            I am running 3 events in a 7-hour meet. I will be running for well under a minute. =/

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • jujo07
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 121

              #21
              Went and visited my best friend in the hospital today. She's been there for about 2 weeks now, for having a tumor in her neck. The first, and supposed to be, only surgery was 8 hours long, which went wrong and she ended up losing half of her blood and almost dying. She also has become paralyzed in her arm for the moment, they don't know if it is permanent yet. The paralyzation also means she might not ever be able to play her trumpet correctly again, which would kill her. It did make me happy however, when I went and visited her, her parents wouldn't stop saying "Bless you child" and stuff like that because it was the first in 2 weeks they've actually seen her smile and laugh. I also got her up to go for a walk which is something she hadn't done willingly, it was normally forced.
              Anyways she's going back into another 8 hour surgery to correct everything and get the rest of the tumor out on Thursday.

              Also, Angel, just because you're religious doesn't mean you can't pray. I've heard people start off prayers with "What up my homie in the sky" type thing. If you feel you can connect with something just go for it.

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #22
                Life sucks : (
                I have access to a meal when I'm hungy, I can get medical care when I'm sick and, I have shelter from the elements. I even have a computer to whine about it on. I'm so unprivileged.
                I should kill myself.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #23
                  My day has been looking up for the past 20 minutes.

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • Tank101
                    I V vi iii IV I IV V
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2082

                    #24
                    Originally posted by alainbryden
                    Life sucks : (
                    I have access to a meal when I'm hungy, I can get medical care when I'm sick and, I have shelter from the elements. I even have a computer to whine about it on. I'm so unprivileged.
                    I should kill myself.
                    Winnar

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #25
                      I'm nervous about my horse show on Sunday. I just went to get my clothes, but not all of them because they didn't have my size boots.

                      Riccardo is going to go back to camp soon. I'm going to cry a lot. :\

                      I have the Pops Concert soon which I got into. I'm singing a sucky song and I have stage fright.

                      There's other stuff that some people know about, but I don't really whine about my problems all the time to people.
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • msbrunnettemickey
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 1780

                        #26
                        Went to auditions today and got in the talent show.
                        It will be happening this Monday DURING school (all the teachers are going to watch as well) Nothing but a guitar and a singing part.

                        Math finals were today and i guess i have aced them.
                        My history teacher just had a baby son so i wont see him until the end of the year (yessss)

                        Had to make a stupid Friend-ship recipe, that goes like this:
                        Recipe for a Friendship
                        1 cup of loyalty 2 cups of kindness
                        3 teaspoons of forgiveness 5 tablespoons time for each other
                        4 gallons of honesty 1 cup of faith

                        Ooh.. someone just came home and i bet it's someone i hate, and smells like lots of money and plastic.
                        Yep my day just can't get any worse.
                        My brother's wife, with her pregnent body.

                        בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                        מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                        יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                        אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                        אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                        ודואג ודואג נורא

                        Comment

                        • Moogy
                          嗚呼
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 10303

                          #27
                          Gee, my life seems perfectly fine. School lets out in 3 days, I get a nice long 4 1/2 month summer, I'm going on vacation to the beach on Saturday, I have plenty of games to play and books to read and music to listen to, and life in general is just great.
                          Plz visit my blog

                          ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            Gee, my life seems perfectly fine. School lets out in 3 days, I get a nice long 4 1/2 month summer, I'm going on vacation to the beach on Saturday, I have plenty of games to play and books to read and music to listen to, and life in general is just great.
                            And thats why I hate you :'(

                            We've got 18 more days, then exams :'(

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #29
                              You all suck.

                              I get out on the 21st of June.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • Anticrombie0909
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4683

                                #30
                                For the first time in a very long while, my life is finally looking up.

                                Won't elaborate here.

                                Comment

                                Working...