Whine About Your Personal Lives Here, Not In Other Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ananana
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 632

    #76
    Originally posted by JurseyRider734
    People fight over my penis.
    Yeah, but it's mine and everyone is jealous.

    Comment

    • The_Q
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 4391

      #77
      Alain is leaving tomorrow. I cry.

      Q

      Comment

      • NightSonnett
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2003
        • 334

        #78
        I cry as well =(


        school is stressing me out to the max.

        erhsaawrgtrgkjtkuy
        My computer hates me.

        /gquit

        Comment

        • Tasuke
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1671

          #79
          I moved two summers ago or something and I'm satrting to finaly feel that loss you get when you come to the conclusion that you're never gonna see someone again. One of my best friends since I moved to LA moved away last summer to Oregon(seriously who the f*ck would want to move to Oregon) and i miss him a whole lot. fsck. But other than that horrible feeling my life is pretty well set. I just need to raise my English and Geometry grades up from the D- or whatever the hell I have right now.

          Comment

          • NightSonnett
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2003
            • 334

            #80
            Originally posted by Tasuke
            One of my best friends since I moved to LA moved away last summer to Oregon(seriously who the f*ck would want to move to Oregon) and i miss him a whole lot.

            ...I live in oregon.


            I agree. who would ever want to live here? -_-
            My computer hates me.

            /gquit

            Comment

            • The_Q
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 4391

              #81
              ...I live in oregon.


              I agree. who would ever want to live here? -_-
              Actually, I'd choose it over other places. Like Minnesota. Right now My top five list is as follows.

              1.Nova Scotia
              2.Athens, Greece
              3.Montana
              4.Chicago
              5.Rome, Italy

              I miss Alain, again.

              Q

              Comment

              • NightSonnett
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2003
                • 334

                #82
                I miss Lainy.


                Places I want to go:

                1.) Japan
                2.) Europe
                3.) California
                4.) Chicago
                5.) New York, New York


                maybe through in some Korea, or India.
                My computer hates me.

                /gquit

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #83
                  Hmmm...my life is actually pretty good. My life at the moment seems to be stuck on pause. Like I am going nowhere. It's the end of the school year, senior year, not exactly sure how many days are left in school. Not that many. Everyday feels the same. I feel as though I have been floating for the past few days.

                  But all in all, I cant complain. My life is easy, good grades, food...no ladies yet though...dont care, they take up too much time anyways.

                  I kind of realized that even though I am a part of this whole "FFR community" I dont really stand out. I dont really have any strong bonds with any of my peers. I'm kind of the guy who chimes in every once in a while, and most people know who I am, but other than that (I dont know how to finish this sentence, so I will let the elipsis do my work for me)....

                  I'm kind of that way outside of FFR too. Amongst friends and whatnot. I dont usually talk to them that much outside of school. Weird. It isnt necessarily a bad thing.

                  Comment

                  • NightSonnett
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 334

                    #84
                    Originally posted by jewpinthethird

                    I'm kind of that way outside of FFR too. Amongst friends and whatnot. I dont usually talk to them that much outside of school. Weird. It isnt necessarily a bad thing.
                    yeah...I tend to not share much about myself either. It's something I should probablly work on...
                    My computer hates me.

                    /gquit

                    Comment

                    • suicidalmuskrat
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 739

                      #85
                      Where as I whore myself out like a fat chick at the Woody's...I tell everyone and everything all of my insignificant problems.
                      I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                      Done, and done.

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #86
                        I just woke up, and i'm REALLLLLLLLLLLY tired.

                        Comment

                        Working...