Don't let anyone tell you AP's are hard

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • msbrunnettemickey
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 1780

    #16
    AP US History..
    and AP English lit.

    Wow i forgot the most important thing... AP in chemistry and Calc.

    בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
    מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
    יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
    אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
    ודואג ודואג נורא

    Comment

    • jujo07
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 121

      #17
      AP US History on Friday.

      Kind of worried but I think I'll do ok. I know my teacher over prepares us so multiple choice should be a piece of cake, it's those stupid essays. I think I know everything up through WWII there is to know. Study sessions for about an hour and half after school everyday the past 2 weeks have really helped with that.

      Good luck to everyone who has yet to take an AP exam.

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #18
        I'll be taking AP Calc (BC), AP Chem, AP Comp Sci (I hope), French 5AP, Calc 3, Linear Algebra, and a few others in the next couple years.

        Mmm, MM!

        But none this year, since I am a freshman. None next year either, unfortunately.

        Junior year will have like 3.

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • esupin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 1756

          #19
          One legend in my sophmore class is taking Calculus BC and Computer Science BC. He is a freaking genius.

          http://www.youtube.com/esupin

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #20
            We had a twelve year old who had taken the Calc AB exam in SIXTH grade (at age 12) and got a FIVE. He was in my calc class this year til he moved to North Carolina.

            PS you guys must have bad teachers, or just suck at english... like I seriously didn't even need to take the english AP classes and I guarantee you I would have still gotten fives on them (of course, I haven't gotten a five on lit yet, but I will by tomorrow). I haven't gotten worse than a four yet, though physics C could do it to me. That class is insane, and our teacher sucks. (though he is nice).

            And chardish it's true... our school has some sort of weird superiority complex where it has to offer every single AP class ever. I THINK that we still offer the most in the country, but Scarsdale or whatever that private school in New York is called may have passed us.

            Comment

            • banditcom
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 6243

              #21
              WTF Qreepy.. jesus man... smart.. O_o

              Comment

              • aperson
                FFR Hall of Fame
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 3434

                #22
                Took AP Statistics today. 5, maybe a 4.
                Tomorrow: AP English (whatever the senior year one is): Probably a 4, maybe a 5 if I give a damn about the essays
                Monday: AP Physics B: This one is going to bend me over and cornhole me
                Wednesday: AP Gov't: 3 or 4 probably, I hate history.

                Last year I took
                AP Calculus AB: easy 5
                AP US History: 2, worst teacher I ever had
                AP English: 4

                Sophomore Year
                AP Euro History: 3
                AP Comp Sci AB: 3 (This was the hardest test I ever took, I bet A is a joke, but good god, AB is hard)

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #23
                  Dude, don't even complain about Physics B... C is like B but with calculus. And more hardcore E&M. Although it sucks you have to quantum mech. and lenses.

                  Comment

                  • aperson
                    FFR Hall of Fame
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 3434

                    #24
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    Dude, don't even complain about Physics B... C is like B but with calculus. And more hardcore E&M. Although it sucks you have to quantum mech. and lenses.
                    I know calculus in and out, I'd probably do better on C.

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #25
                      I took AP Studio Art last year (junior year) and passed.

                      This year I am taking AP 2D Design.

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #26
                        Originally posted by esupin
                        One legend in my sophmore class is taking Calculus BC and Computer Science BC. He is a freaking genius.
                        There is no CS BC, it's CS A and CS B

                        I heard there was so much cheating at the calc exam here, to the extent that two guys were switching papers, filling in the ones they knew.

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #27
                          What the fuck, Qreepy? LinAl and Cal III in high school?

                          And Jay, yeah, much cheating was done on the Spanish Language exam. They put you in a room with a tape recorder and the honor system.

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • blademonkey626
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 70

                            #28
                            I'm taking AP Chem next year... (testing sig).
                            PSP: $250
                            2 PSP Games: $90
                            PSP Accessories: $25
                            Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                            Comment

                            • Squeek
                              let it snow~
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 14444

                              #29
                              HOLY CRAP YOUR SIGNATURE IS GINORMOUS.

                              Anyway, 'grats on passing AB Aperson. Something I could not even dream of doing, even after taking CS211 in college.

                              ~Squeek

                              Comment

                              • blademonkey626
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 70

                                #30
                                Originally posted by MrESqueek
                                HOLY CRAP YOUR SIGNATURE IS GINORMOUS.

                                Anyway, 'grats on passing AB Aperson. Something I could not even dream of doing, even after taking CS211 in college.

                                ~Squeek

                                I said testing sig for a reason, and I fixed that.
                                PSP: $250
                                2 PSP Games: $90
                                PSP Accessories: $25
                                Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                                Comment

                                Working...