Don't let anyone tell you AP's are hard

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #31
    Originally posted by GuidoHunter
    What the $*%#, Qreepy? LinAl and Cal III in high school?

    And Jay, yeah, much cheating was done on the Spanish Language exam. They put you in a room with a tape recorder and the honor system.

    --Guido

    http://andy.mikee385.com
    Oh... lets talk about the honor system.

    "You may not talk about any part one questions during the break"

    ***BREAK***

    "So what did you get for that hex question?"

    "What did you put for the MBS question"

    ect...

    ***END BREAK***

    "You may not talk about the short answer for 48 hours"

    *** ON BUS ***

    "Yo, so what did you write for #4"?


    *** EARLIER ***

    "You can't talk to your teacher about this exam at all"

    *** Math Class ***

    "Mrs. Recoon, guess what was on there! ect ect ect

    lol

    Comment

    • ToshX
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 5111

      #32
      Theres a reason that AP stands for Asian People, and this is why I have more proof LD is an albino asian, his eyes gave it away.

      Comment

      • SpookG
        (For Great Justice!)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2002
        • 829

        #33
        Gah.. it's been a while..

        I took.. AP Bio 10th grade. I didn';t have the class. I was in marine bio instead.
        I took.. 11th.. US History, Chem.

        senior year..
        Eng Lit
        Macro Econ
        Micro Econ
        US Government
        Eng Language
        Comp Sci A (and I failed it..lol.. i think we played starcraft and half-life too much on lan)

        Everything else I had passed with 4s and 5s. I might be missing one, I can't remember. All I know is when I went to see a counselor for JC classes she just gave me a weird look and asked "why are you here?"

        And some AP tests were hard, some weren't. I'm real good at remembering facts and dates, so bio and history were a breeze. Econ was a bitch.

        Royal For Great Justice! Electronic Music est. 1999
        .
        kerBLAM



        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #34
          dbfnghmd

          Originally posted by GuidoHunter
          What the $*%#, Qreepy? LinAl and Cal III in high school?
          Yeah.

          A guy from Eastern Michigan University comes over three times a week to teach them. I know a couple people in Calc III, but only one guy in LinAl (he's taking both at the same time O_O).

          Next year I take AP Analysis (it's only called AP--there is no AP test, and therefore no college credit). Then I take AP Calculus (BC, probably), then if I take BC (which is very likely), I will end up taking Calc III in senior year. Maybe LinAl, too, if I have the time, which is not as likely. Oh man, I love being in an advanced math class.

          The Calc III guys have it during 3rd hour, which is right before lunch--so every Friday or so they'd go out bowling, since class is only held three times a week.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          Working...