So like.. SuicidalMuskrat and I go to the same college.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #31
    which is what? louisville? lexington? columbus?

    Comment

    • Tank101
      I V vi iii IV I IV V
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2004
      • 2082

      #32
      Well, I live in Huntington, WV.

      Comment

      • hydrojakep
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 2294

        #33
        My dad went to ferris. I go to homecoming almost every year.



        Comment

        • stretchypanda
          shock me shock me
          • Sep 2004
          • 4123

          #34
          WAITWAITWAIT.

          GUIDOHUNTER?!

          I'm totally dating this guy who's email address used to be guidohunt-somethingsomething!

          What a coincidence.



          ._. Sorry, guys. That was dumb.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #35
            didn't consider that direction...

            good speed limits in WV.

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #36
              I'm pretty sure Draigun lives in NC. Other than that, nobody else lives anywhere close to me.
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • The_Q
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 4391

                #37
                MythamX and Mindfields both live about half an hour from me. Not to mention Guido and soon Stretchy. Oh, arace knows a friend I met in church.

                Anyway, MF (and sister), Sam, Guido, Panda and I should get together some time. Just because we're awesome.

                Q

                Comment

                • Tasuke
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1671

                  #38
                  Jewpin what southern california city do you live in?
                  'Cuz I pass that Boomer's place all the time.

                  But i don't know anyone that plays ffr that I didn't convince to

                  Comment

                  Working...