So like.. SuicidalMuskrat and I go to the same college.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Squeek
    let it snow~
    • Jan 2004
    • 14444

    #16
    A few people here go to my old high school.

    A few of them also might go to my college.

    I fear for the future of both academies.

    ~Squeek

    Comment

    • ImEric12
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 1952

      #17
      My dad went to Ferris State.

      I noticed that Qreepy mentioned robotics in a post at a0, so I asked him about it and we realized that we'd be at the same kickoff event in January, so we met up there, then we met up again at the Great Lakes Regional in Ypsilanti.

      I also plan to meet CatchRothy22 in Atlanta at nationals, as he's on robotics, too.

      Other than that...

      Afrobean lives sort of close to me. I was actually in his city (Hazel Park) the other day.

      And I think someone at a0 lives pretty close to me, but they're not a frequent poster.

      Comment

      • esupin
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 1756

        #18
        I met chickendude(who rarely goes to the forums) at some CTY camp. Other than Privateer, I do not know anyone else who lives in Massachusetts that frequents the forums. I'm sure thate are some others...
        I tried to get a few of my friends to join, but they suck too much at FFR. The people who introduced me to FFR don't even remember what it is!

        http://www.youtube.com/esupin

        Comment

        • Cenright
          You thought I was a GUY?!
          • Sep 2003
          • 3139

          #19
          I haven't met any FFRians at all. It is sad that this is southern Califorina, and even with all these people, I havn't met another FFRian.
          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #20
            It turns out that two girls I go to high school with know chardish in real life through state latin events and such.

            Also one of the guys I hang out with sometimes (I was also in English class with him) knows banditcom from some completely different forum.

            So those are some interesting connections.

            Comment

            • banditcom
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 6243

              #21
              Originally posted by talisman
              Also one of the guys I hang out with sometimes (I was also in English class with him) knows banditcom from some completely different forum.
              Yea, from IGN. heh..

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #22
                I met Eric oh whats.


                Korex I know in real life, to. But he never posts.


                Maka lives in my City. <--Thread over.

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Cenright
                  I haven't met any FFRians at all. It is sad that this is southern Califorina, and even with all these people, I havn't met another FFRian.
                  Do you ever go to Boomers? It's in Catherdral City. It's nothing spectacular, but it was the first aracade in the Valley to import DDR machines...but now I go for the Putt-Putt and Go-karts.

                  Honestly, I dont think I have met any other FFR member. However there have been cases where I've seen people playing an Arch0wl or Jello original stepfile.

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #24
                    Originally posted by esupin
                    I met chickendude(who rarely goes to the forums) at some CTY camp. Other than Privateer, I do not know anyone else who lives in Massachusetts that frequents the forums. I'm sure thate are some others...
                    I tried to get a few of my friends to join, but they suck too much at FFR. The people who introduced me to FFR don't even remember what it is!

                    Lupin_the_3rd lives in Massachusetts.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • Tank101
                      I V vi iii IV I IV V
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2082

                      #25
                      I don't suppose anyone lives in Ohio, Kentucky, or WV?
                      I've never met anyone that I know online

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #26
                        I live in ohio... so does chardish I think.

                        Comment

                        • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 1663

                          #27
                          Well for me it's sort of a long story. A long long time ago I met this girl playing DDR and we seemed to click quite a bit, and we just stayed at the arcade for quite a few hours playing DDR and just talking. Then maybe 3 months later some member named 'frozen' joined FFR. The person added me to msn, we talked a bit... then we realized we lived in the same city, and when she went on webcam, I realized she was the same girl. it was weird.
                          Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                          Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                          Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                          Comment

                          • Tank101
                            I V vi iii IV I IV V
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2082

                            #28
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I live in ohio... so does chardish I think.
                            Which city in Ohio?
                            I looked up Chardish's city using mapquest and it's like really far from me still.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #29
                              cincinnati

                              Comment

                              • Tank101
                                I V vi iii IV I IV V
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2082

                                #30
                                That's only like, 2 hours from where I live.

                                Comment

                                Working...