Torus Trooper - FFR fad game of the week

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brainmaster07
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 2891

    #46
    ZOMG! This game definately gives a new meaning to insanity 35+. 35 alone probably took me 20+ minutes.

    You know those little tiny planes that shoot the weak bullets? Well, there's a lot mroe of them... and they all fire 16 shots at a time, along with all the other bigger ships covering half the stage =/. I have to constantley use the charge just to go forward. (SSs don't show it very well just because the game is to fast paced). I'll probably get a movie up tomorrow.







    Cah-razy.

    Comment

    • Brainmaster07
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 2891

      #47
      *Double posts*

      Here's a movie from 36. Kind low quality to keep the file small and I can only record 30 seconds with fraps, but whatever.

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #48
        That movie took a while to load...damn it was only 30 secs tho. Insane GJ tho.
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #49
          I try to play a little of all of them so I'm on level 48 easy, level 8 medium (ignoring that one) and level 36 difficult.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • alainbryden
            Seen your member
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2003
            • 2873

            #50
            On level 41 now. Anyone know where I can host a 30 second AVI video?
            ~NEIGH

            Comment

            • deposition
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2004
              • 1115

              #51
              Originally posted by deltro300111
              Originally posted by deposition
              Real player hold down the forward button the entire game.
              Uh,... English,.. please?
              Forgot a "s".
              Real players hold down the forward button the entire game.
              - Its the only way to play


              Originally posted by alainbryden
              On level 41 now. Anyone know where I can host a 30 second AVI video?
              You could use http://s23.yousendit.com/ as long as no one clicks the delete link..

              Comment

              • alainbryden
                Seen your member
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2003
                • 2873

                #52
                now on 46 or 47

                Here's an awesomeness video. It's the secret to why I do so well. Brainmastr is so cautious, but I zip through that shit 6 times faster. It's huge to watch, take a look: http://d23.yousendit.com/D/3U685OE05...1/MVI_0012.AVI

                Thanks for the link dep.
                ~NEIGH

                Comment

                • deposition
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 1115

                  #53
                  No problem, but it looks like the link is down.

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #54
                    http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...L2EB7HETI70F61 = great video

                    And I'm on level 54 Extreme atm.
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • alainbryden
                      Seen your member
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 2873

                      #55
                      New Extreme Score to beat:

                      6 744 161
                      ~NEIGH

                      Comment

                      Working...