Torus Trooper - FFR fad game of the week

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rustingmoon
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 82

    #16
    Originally posted by ddrruler
    i didnt like it
    Ewww... a role-player. I'm getting out of here...
    The most elegant waste of time is found here.

    Comment

    • 87x
      Retired Staff
      • Dec 2002
      • 4379

      #17
      yea, its not that great to me either. I mean it's fun and all but I really don't see a point in it.. the extreme seemed easier than the normal because there were more things to kill so I got more time. But still was stuck on 1-1 because I don't know the objectives for the levels. If it's just to kill things then im just going to use the regular guns forever. But if its to get a certain combo or something then the charged shot is where it is at..

      Plus my biggest combo with charged is 17.


      RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
      87x: more like.. professional goth.

      Comment

      • DataXUnknown
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 161

        #18
        You know what would be really awsome? If I had openGL support on my computer to actually play it. Man how do I live without 3D and openGL. Yes, my computer is outdated by far.

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #19
          The objectives of the game are well described if you read any of my or chardishes post.

          I've gotten about 220 combo with my charge beam.

          BTW, this is what it looks like to reach WARP speed in extreme run.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • User6773

            #20
            Originally posted by 87x
            yea, its not that great to me either. I mean it's fun and all but I really don't see a point in it.. the extreme seemed easier than the normal because there were more things to kill so I got more time. But still was stuck on 1-1 because I don't know the objectives for the levels. If it's just to kill things then im just going to use the regular guns forever. But if its to get a certain combo or something then the charged shot is where it is at..

            Plus my biggest combo with charged is 17.

            The charged gives you way more points. The first kill gives you regular points, the 2nd double, the 3rd triple, the 4th quadruple, and so on. Something I like to do is shoot the bombs the bosses throw at you and then kill the boss as the "last thing in line." So that way you get 20x points for killing the boss or however many it is.

            Comment

            • GuidoHunter
              is against custom titles
              • Oct 2003
              • 7371

              #21
              I finally got to level five on Extreme! Seriously, I was having so much trouble on three, but last night I just kept going on one run. I ended up with over a million points, which was a first for me, too.

              Oh, and charge shot is the way to go, as far as I'm concerned.

              EDIT: Just went from level five to eight. 1.7 mil

              --Guido


              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

              Comment

              • Mychilli
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 555

                #22
                My Eyes!!! Theu Burn!!!

                pretty good though

                Comment

                • deposition
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 1115

                  #23
                  like 2nd try I had like over a minute left and then I crashed like 3 times in a row before I could get my speed and weapons back up..

                  Edit: I guess I still have the replay.. How do you watch it?

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #24
                    How do you get to warp speed? I noticed that you did it on level 25, but I'm on 23 and don't think I've seen it. Plus, the only difference I can see is your speed. How will I know when I reach it?

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • flypie743
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 3210

                      #25
                      Fun game. I tried expert last night and got like 200,000 some points XD--pathetic, I know. I will play again later tonight.

                      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                      Comment

                      • blahblah18
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 1662

                        #26
                        its just when your spped goes over 10,000 km/h i've gotten it before.. Alain, second try starting frmo level 1 and I think I got 4.2 million or something, so your score is def easily within reach
                        but for now... postCount++

                        Comment

                        • tnyhwk900
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4106

                          #27
                          This score was crazy.. I had been barely getting to level 2, then I went out for a while, came back, and pulled this out of my ass 1st try. (extreme, btw)
                          Attached Files

                          Comment

                          • Brainmaster07
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 2891

                            #28
                            Originally posted by blahblah18
                            its just when your spped goes over 10,000 km/h i've gotten it before.. Alain, second try starting frmo level 1 and I think I got 4.2 million or something, so your score is def easily within reach
                            Lol, really? That's funny considering My average speed is 50,000. I've seen 75,000 I think.

                            And I got to level 9 with about 2million points.


                            EDIT: just kidding.

                            Comment

                            • GuidoHunter
                              is against custom titles
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 7371

                              #29
                              Yeah, I definitely can't get past about four thousand.

                              Granted, I don't ever look down there, so I may have and just didn't notice, but I'm pretty sure I've never even touched five digits.

                              --Guido


                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                              Comment

                              • Brainmaster07
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 2891

                                #30
                                But it's so much funner to hold forward and z. Assuming forward actually speeds you up, I'm not really sure, I just do it anyway.

                                EDIT: Oh, here we go. And you know how hard it is to take a screenshot at that speed while dodging bulets at the same time? =/



                                EDIT: Just kidding.

                                Comment

                                Working...