Torus Trooper - FFR fad game of the week

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User6773

    #31
    Hit P to pause.

    Comment

    • Brainmaster07
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 2891

      #32
      Ha! That might have helped.

      On level 13 now, but I'm done for the night.

      Comment

      • SMGod
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2003
        • 1830

        #33
        Uhhhh... I linked to this like a month ago in the ABA games thread...

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #34
          I didn't care until someone cool posted it.

          =O

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • SMGod
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2003
            • 1830

            #35
            Nice one ***.

            =O

            --Nima

            http://ualberta.ca

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #36
              Nima wins.


              I need to try this game again. I only played once :l

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • Kenzya
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 3411

                #37
                You better keep this going. We need more fad games in these forums.

                One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                I'm Still Alive

                Comment

                • deposition
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 1115

                  #38
                  Real player hold down the forward button the entire game.

                  Comment

                  • Tasuke
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1671

                    #39
                    I was playing the easiest difficulty ffor the fist 8 levels or so,
                    then I went on over to extreme. That was a blast
                    The internet needs more games that equal this games awsomeness

                    Comment

                    • deltro300111
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 1014

                      #40
                      Originally posted by deposition
                      Real player hold down the forward button the entire game.
                      Uh,... English,.. please?

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #41
                        Clear up.

                        Speed does not reach 50 000 or anything near it. You must be looking at your shitty score.

                        *remov'd*

                        To reach warp speed (which is around 10 000) you need to be in extreme and you have to be going for quite a while, and not touch any walls, because that really slows you down. The only difference you see in warp speed is a distinct blurring of everything. Colors everywhere, if you don't use a charge beam soon to slow down, especially when you come out of a loop, you WILL his something eventually.

                        To take a good screenshot, just watch your replay and get the good shots.

                        Wo watch replay, wait until you are in the menu after you lose, and press 'x' or 'Alt'. It expands your repay to full screen and shows stats.




                        COOL FACT
                        If you convert music to ogg and replace the other music files in the program, you can get some awesome music playing while you play. I have green twilight, angel falls and Sync playing while I play, as well as one of the game's original songs.
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • Squeek
                          let it snow~
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 14444

                          #42
                          Sorry guys.

                          I really REALLY love 2D shooters, but I really REALLY hate this game. To me, it's only a shooter version of F-zero.

                          ~Squeek

                          Comment

                          • alainbryden
                            Seen your member
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 2873

                            #43
                            I was wrong. Down slows down and Up speeds up too.
                            ~NEIGH

                            Comment

                            • Brainmaster07
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 2891

                              #44
                              Just kidding, I added a 0 :O.

                              Comment

                              • GuidoHunter
                                is against custom titles
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 7371

                                #45
                                Okay, I actually watched my speed and easily climbed to 6000-7000, but I didn't like it, so I went back to hugging 2000-3000 with my charge shot.

                                --Guido


                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                                Comment

                                Working...