Hot or Not (FFR Scoreboard! Match up to your fellow FFRians)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Braydz
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 92

    #106
    RE: Hot or Not

    I am still having problems with my current pic not changing, so I just put it back up. I'll figure it out later.

    Comment

    • MiraiGurl
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 55

      #107
      Wow. Guildo's a choir hottie!!!


      Also, I'm kinda surpised how many votes some people are getting. I think cutesaru18 was one of them. She had like over 800 votes while some of the ohers had like in the 20s.
      Ja matta ne!

      Comment

      • Braydz
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 92

        #108
        Haha, second hottest. I wonder how long that will last.

        Comment

        • UWSTopGun
          Banned
          • Nov 2004
          • 668

          #109
          Depends if a bunch of ******s decide to drop some 1's on you :P

          Comment

          • Braydz
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 92

            #110
            I've already had one. But hey, jealousy's a curse, right? :P

            Comment

            • Lupin_the_3rd
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 2665

              #111
              hah, I voted you a 10, Braydz, to help balance the incoming flood of ones

              Comment

              • Braydz
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 92

                #112
                I <3 you, Lupin. In a friendly, detatched sort of way...

                I'll vote you a 10 too, it takes a real man to post a photo of himself wearing such a wig on the net. I love it.

                EDIT: Was trying to quote a line from a play I once did, but I had it wrong. Stupid me. And I do not REALLY love Lupin... 'twas only a joke, for you gullible ones

                Comment

                • Jam930
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 1069

                  #113
                  Shades are cheating.
                  -Jamie

                  Comment

                  • stretchypanda
                    shock me shock me
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 4123

                    #114
                    Cheating or not, shox wins.

                    Those look like Powerpuff Girls glasses.

                    EDIT:
                    Originally posted by MiraiGurl
                    Wow. Guildo's a choir hottie!!!
                    Nevermind. I win.


                    Originally posted by MiraiGurl
                    Also, I'm kinda surpised how many votes some people are getting. I think cutesaru18 was one of them. She had like over 800 votes while some of the ohers had like in the 20s.
                    Some people (like cutesaru) were on the site before the FFR scoreboard went up, and they just added their pic (with all their votes, of course).

                    Comment

                    • Jam930
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1069

                      #115
                      I had quite a few votes when I was up there though. Some people are getting more than others, dunno why.
                      -Jamie

                      Comment

                      • stretchypanda
                        shock me shock me
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 4123

                        #116
                        Yeah. I've got 500-something, and most of the boys on the board have less than 100.

                        I think it's because of the "Show me women only/Show me men only/Show me men and women" options. It's likely there are lots of boys looking for girls on that site.

                        Comment

                        • Braydz
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 92

                          #117
                          Also, I apparently haven't gained any votes at all after putting myself on the FFR site. I've had 11 votes all day, and it's 7pm here. All of my 11 votes are from the main site, as far as I understand.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #118
                            Originally posted by Braydz
                            I <3 you, Lupin. In a friendly, detatched sort of way...
                            Looks like Lupin finally found his gay lover. Awww.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • cutesaru18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 73

                              #119
                              Originally posted by stretchypanda
                              Originally posted by miraiGurl
                              Also, I'm kinda surpised how many votes some people are getting. I think cutesaru18 was one of them. She had like over 800 votes while some of the ohers had like in the 20s.

                              Some people (like cutesaru) were on the site before the FFR scoreboard went up, and they just added their pic (with all their votes, of course).
                              Believe it or not, I didn't even know about the site until I saw this thread. I'm still shocked about how many votes I'm getting.
                              The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

                              Comment

                              • MiraiGurl
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 55

                                #120
                                I finally got around to adding my pic. Go check it out.
                                Ja matta ne!

                                Comment

                                Working...