Hot or Not (FFR Scoreboard! Match up to your fellow FFRians)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cenright
    You thought I was a GUY?!
    • Sep 2003
    • 3139

    #286
    Well, I still don't know why everyone kissed mine, I guess they just find it funny.
    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #287
      Cen, be quiet. Just face the facts, you are a good looking male.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • Cyborg_Mermaid
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 294

        #288
        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
        Cen, be quiet. Just face the facts, you are a good looking male.
        Hear hear.
        Guess who's back!

        Comment

        • Laharl
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 1821

          #289
          Well, seeing as how the photo I have up there has been outdated for quite some time now, I need to take a new one.

          If it was of me at this moment, it'd be horrible on an extreme scale. My hair looks like I was attacked by a skullhumping mop without a stick. I'm getting a haircut this Wednesday, I'll take one after that's over with. I'll even wear my sexy brown shirt I got for Christmas, just to keep up the new tradition of me wearing it every photo I've had taken of me since Christmas.
          SIG PICTURES:

          POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

          Comment

          • banditcom
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 6243

            #290
            Originally posted by Arch0wl-R2
            nice observation Jason

            see how I used your real name there on a forum that means we're cool & tite rite lol~
            Oh yes, especially since I was your friend and let you rant to me, but you turn around and stab me in the back.

            A friend of 3 1/2 years just stabbed me in the back a few days ago..

            Originally posted by Arch0wl-R2
            other stuff
            Yep, people are lame and retarded.


            Cen: You look good in your graduation pic.

            Plus most people tend to be very rough on themselves. Chill out; you're not as bad as you think you look. I hate it when girls constantly say "oh I look bad." Ugh... "stfu, you always look good."

            Comment

            • Cenright
              You thought I was a GUY?!
              • Sep 2003
              • 3139

              #291
              God, I still look like I had 2000 mg of Valium, even after the massive amount of photoshopping I did.
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

              Comment

              • VegetaRobGT
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2004
                • 201

                #292
                photoshopping wont make you rate higher but good genes will

                Comment

                • Tantric
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 426

                  #293
                  RE: Hot or Not

                  Dead thread...i haven't checked this in about a week, just seeing where i was...

                  "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #294
                    RE: Hot or Not

                    I hate my picture omfg.

                    I need a new one.

                    Comment

                    • DataXUnknown
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 161

                      #295
                      RE: Hot or Not

                      haha thanks man =)

                      I am suprised this topic isn't stickied. It should be.

                      Comment

                      • MelodicTrance
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 296

                        #296
                        Re: RE: Hot or Not

                        Originally posted by lightdarkness
                        Added myself

                        Only drawback for that site, is you have to be 18.

                        By the way guys, i'm 18.

                        You're 16...I remember the Birthday post....
                        ohaithar

                        Comment

                        • DataXUnknown
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 161

                          #297
                          Re: RE: Hot or Not

                          Originally posted by MelodicTrance
                          Originally posted by lightdarkness
                          Added myself

                          Only drawback for that site, is you have to be 18.

                          By the way guys, i'm 18.

                          You're 16...I remember the Birthday post....

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #298
                            RE: Re: RE: Hot or Not

                            The best part is that it says "sarcasm" right in the url.

                            Comment

                            • fusi0n
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 2158

                              #299
                              RE: Re: RE: Hot or Not

                              I still hope nobody thinks I'm fusion4ffr.

                              Comment

                              • Tasuke
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1671

                                #300
                                RE: Re: RE: Hot or Not

                                Who could possibly make the connection?

                                I have to change my picture, fofr mine is too dark and such.
                                Expect a better one soon!

                                Comment

                                Working...