Hot or Not (FFR Scoreboard! Match up to your fellow FFRians)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cyborg_Mermaid
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 294

    #271
    Originally posted by banditcom
    Liza: Red looks REALLY good on you.
    I hear that all the time. Thx Jason. :P
    Guess who's back!

    Comment

    • Cyborg_Mermaid
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 294

      #272
      ...OH SHIZ. I just realized I'm up to rank 3 now. I guess I can see why scenesters love taking model/angle shots of themselves.
      Guess who's back!

      Comment

      • The_Q
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 4391

        #273
        Ok, I finally got around to changing the pic. It's half decent now.

        Q

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #274
          Wow Q you look really...Intelligent



          oh Just to remind everyone, Qreepy's picture is the greatest thing ever.
          Qreepy's picture is the greatest thing ever.
          Self Quoted for Truth and Emphasis
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • VegetaRobGT
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2004
            • 201

            #275
            that link on every page thing is actually not a bad idea now that i think about it. over 50 ppl now... wow

            Comment

            • Arch0wl-R2
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 143

              #276
              Originally posted by banditcom
              Cenright: GOOD! Those staches look horrible. I'm glad you're not pulling an Arch0wl and thinking it's better to keep it than shave it.
              No no, you don't get it. When you're 14 and early 15 it's the cool thing to have it because you look older, plus a lot of Mexicans down here don't shave theirs so I guess it's just in style or whatever. But when I got to late 15/early 16, I realized that my face had thinned out, so shaving it didn't have much of an effect on how old I looked.

              Anyway since your quote has that VegetaRobGT guy in it I'm just going to say whatever to that because I judge hotornot pictures by if the chick is an ugly girl with an ugly face or not (and tanlines get minus points because they're gross to me) bye.

              Comment

              • Tantric
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 426

                #277
                RE: Hot or Not

                wow, i've gone up to 7th...im ugly as crap lol...but owell...

                "I'd burn alive to keep you warm"

                Comment

                • banditcom
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 6243

                  #278
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl-R2
                  Originally posted by banditcom
                  Cenright: GOOD! Those staches look horrible. I'm glad you're not pulling an Arch0wl and thinking it's better to keep it than shave it.
                  No no, you don't get it. When you're 14 and early 15 it's the cool thing to have it because you look older, plus a lot of Mexicans down here don't shave theirs so I guess it's just in style or whatever. But when I got to late 15/early 16, I realized that my face had thinned out, so shaving it didn't have much of an effect on how old I looked.

                  Anyway since your quote has that VegetaRobGT guy in it I'm just going to say whatever to that because I judge hotornot pictures by if the chick is an ugly girl with an ugly face or not (and tanlines get minus points because they're gross to me) bye.
                  They don't look good, that's the point I was making. You don't really look older with, just... uglier... Mexicans can get away with it; their facial hair tends to be darker. Plus if you want to look older, you keep shaving it a lot so it can grow in better.

                  And yes, I judge the girls by their faces as well on HoN. Some people though, have lame ideas as to why people get voted the way they do.

                  Comment

                  • VegetaRobGT
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 201

                    #279
                    your new pic is much better cenright mustaches do make i a big dif i guess

                    Comment

                    • Cenright
                      You thought I was a GUY?!
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 3139

                      #280
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl-R2
                      Originally posted by banditcom
                      Cenright: GOOD! Those staches look horrible. I'm glad you're not pulling an Arch0wl and thinking it's better to keep it than shave it.
                      No no, you don't get it. When you're 14 and early 15 it's the cool thing to have it because you look older, plus a lot of Mexicans down here don't shave theirs so I guess it's just in style or whatever. But when I got to late 15/early 16, I realized that my face had thinned out, so shaving it didn't have much of an effect on how old I looked.

                      Anyway since your quote has that VegetaRobGT guy in it I'm just going to say whatever to that because I judge hotornot pictures by if the chick is an ugly girl with an ugly face or not (and tanlines get minus points because they're gross to me) bye.
                      Originally posted by VegetaRobGT
                      your new pic is much better cenright mustaches do make i a big dif i guess

                      I only shave when I have something to go to. It wasn't about coolness or uncoolness. My graduation, yes I am going to shave. Sometimes I wont shave for 2 weeks, just cause I don't care too. And sometimes I just leave the stache because I don't care to shave it.
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                      Comment

                      • VegetaRobGT
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 201

                        #281
                        i knew that new pic would rate well cen, but its friggen owned

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #282
                          All I can say to Cen is "I told you so."
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • imported_-Tsu-
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 3

                            #283
                            Why am I not up there EVA?! D=

                            Oh and: http://scoreboards.hotornot.com/flashflashrevolution

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #284
                              Because, Josh, you aren't hot enough.



                              Jk. Put your pic up, but i doubt you'll get a high rating, you fagmeister.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • Arch0wl-R2
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 143

                                #285
                                Originally posted by banditcom
                                And yes, I judge the girls by their faces as well on HoN. Some people though, have lame ideas as to why people get voted the way they do.
                                That is so true hahaha

                                nice observation Jason

                                see how I used your real name there on a forum that means we're cool & tite rite lol~

                                I know for a fact though that some guys vote based on how much cleavage the girl shows, because I've seen girls with a really ugly face that have big boobs and show a lot of cleavage end up having a 9. These are the types of girls where if they had a dark shirt on, you know they'd get like a 7 or something.

                                On site-specific groups like FFR, a0.com, whatever, I've noticed people vote other people based on how much they like them or want acceptance from them, unless they're a girl (even if the other people are girls because girls like to judge how attractive other girls are). This in turn decides their rating, because every guy in the a0.com group had an average of fifty to a hundred votes, whereas Carly had two thousand (meaning the rating of guys is pretty much solely decided by that group, whereas girls have much influence of public rating). I told everyone on my site to be honest but I still feel like a few people exaggerated what they rated me to kiss my ass hahaha

                                Comment

                                Working...