Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kefit
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 1517

    #31
    Originally posted by Kefit
    Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar.
    Well, looks like I went ahead and made the BIG GIANT change.


    Originally posted by seinno
    and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

    Comment

    • Anticrombie0909
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2003
      • 4683

      #32
      My avatar = Change'd

      Comment

      • Moogy
        嗚呼
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 10303

        #33
        Everyone is changing their avatars tonight.
        Plz visit my blog

        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #34
          Not me. :>

          I don't know if I'll ever change this one.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • Snapps
            NO DOUBT GET LOUD
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 5650

            #35
            I changed it guys :'(

            Comment

            • Squeek
              let it snow~
              • Jan 2004
              • 14444

              #36
              I slightly edited mine a while back.

              People kept asking if I knew the name of the Trigun cat (as in, whether or not I really love this cat). So I kanji'd it.

              ~Squeek

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #37
                I want to crawl away from the whole stewie av+sig thing, I really want a sweet logo, kinda like synth and soccr have.

                Perhaps I'll mess around with photoshop tonight.

                Comment

                • emccky
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 4811

                  #38
                  i may change mine, to something along the lines of GOKU SUPER SAYAN no not really.. i duno what ill change it to.

                  Comment

                  • emccky
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 4811

                    #39
                    changed my avatar to Maho Tsukai Tai

                    Comment

                    • tsutter
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 2371

                      #40
                      RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

                      Changed my avatar because I guess its the "in" thing now. :<

                      GO NYUU GO!

                      NYUUUU

                      ........../me runs from topic as fast as he can
                      [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

                      Comment

                      • Varia
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 1713

                        #41
                        Originally posted by MrESqueek
                        I slightly edited mine a while back.

                        People kept asking if I knew the name of the Trigun cat (as in, whether or not I really love this cat). So I kanji'd it.

                        ~Squeek
                        黒猫

                        kuro nekooooooo

                        Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
                        My avatar = Change'd
                        Bruce Campbell is the best ever. Have you read his autobigraphy? I've read it 3 times, because it's too cool.

                        If Chins Could Kill

                        If only if only...
                        GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                        ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                        I THINK SO

                        Comment

                        • Kefit
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 1517

                          #42
                          emccky - Find a better picture of Sae. Actually, screw that. Find a good picture of Akane and use that instead.

                          tsutter - Nana >> Nyuu.


                          Originally posted by seinno
                          and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                          Comment

                          • Kenzya
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 3411

                            #43
                            I don't really care about my avatar. Although, I think it does capture me nicely. I have my arms crossed a lot and have that look on my face. Besides, the sig I made matched my icon. I think I'm fine.

                            One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                            Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                            I'm Still Alive

                            Comment

                            • Anuj
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 5998

                              #44
                              ...is Varia a guy or a girl? And Kefit, will you marry me? XD


                              Comment

                              • User6773

                                #45
                                I will never change my avatar.

                                This is like my identity on the forums. It would be kind of like Synth getting rid of his triangle dealy. Except I'm not as cool as Synth. But my avatar is!

                                Comment

                                Working...