Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fusi0n
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2158

    #16
    RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

    holla baq shawty lol!

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #17
      RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

      Anyway.

      Random user #742 IMing you think you're a girl is not a sufficient reason to remove someone as great as Milfy from her perch.

      You should've started spitting the SueprSlam lyrics at him. That would've made it 100 times funnier.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • Kefit
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 1517

        #18
        Re: RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

        Originally posted by Kilgamayan
        You should've started spitting the SueprSlam lyrics at him. That would've made it 100 times funnier.
        Damn, why didn't I think of that? A link to something in /b/ would have been perfect for the occasion.


        Originally posted by seinno
        and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

          People always think I'm a girl (as butterfly, seriously, I have it coming) but I mess with them. I don't have my AIM here, but I've gotten them in the FFR chat. I never respond when they ask if I'm a girl, but I make them think I am. Then I can freak them out when I tell that I'm a guy and they're a ****** for hitting on me. Either that or I get parental and try to explain to them that it's disrespectful to women when you try and go for them online. "Did you ever think about how I felt!? Did you ever think that I might have a big jock boyfriend and an address tracker so that I could find and kill you!? You have no respect!!" I hope to make the world a better place with my mischief.

          Although, there is a benefit to my sn. The girls think I'm a girl, too, so they're less likely to block me right away. Not that I pick up chicks online, but I'm sure there are some people here that will read that and go out and get a girl-sounding screenname.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • Kenzya
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 3411

            #20
            RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

            Nobody messages me : (

            One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
            Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
            I'm Still Alive

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #21
              RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

              Its happend to me too many times.

              They want to have sex with me like 4 times so far.
              They want to ASL me and they want to have more sex.
              They think I am the person in my avatar because they have no idea who BoA is.


              Its freaking annoying. I am really considering changing my avatar. But then again, people know me as the person with the BoA avatar...

              Comment

              • emccky
                Banned
                • Apr 2004
                • 4811

                #22
                RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

                i think my name is masculine enough, but the one thing that is really annoying is some people think my name is "emocky" implying that i am "emo". yea.. thats worse then thinking your a girl.

                Comment

                • soccr743
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 549

                  #23
                  RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

                  My name can go either way... My av is just my logo for my cubed studios company thing... Most people think I am a guy minus the one or two people in the ffr chat that didnt...

                  -----Soccr743-----

                  Comment

                  • Reach
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 7471

                    #24
                    RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

                    Yea, atleast 50% of people think i'm female.

                    Most of the time i'll play along with it too. Some funny times.

                    Comment

                    • emccky
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 4811

                      #25
                      RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

                      Yea, when i first came here i thought you were a girl reach, and i was amazed at how good you were. I'm still amazed at how good you are, and your a guy

                      Comment

                      • Squeek
                        let it snow~
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 14444

                        #26
                        RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

                        Happens here.

                        What other guy has a crazed obsession with an anime cat and has the word "Squeek" in his username?

                        NOBODY. Which is why I rule.

                        ~Squeek

                        PS - If you're going to change it, go for Saki I suppose. You seem to love her. But don't go for a guy. 95% of anime guys are stupid or boring or far too mainstream (Spike, Vash, Kenshin, you knows the rest).

                        Comment

                        • QreepyBORIS
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 7454

                          #27
                          RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

                          Go for a furry.

                          Signature subject to change.

                          THE ZERRRRRG.

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #28
                            RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

                            GG Qreepy.

                            Also, this very much intrigues me. I should do a test. Join some random forum with a neutral avatar and a neutral name and see what happens.

                            Comment

                            • Jpec07
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 81

                              #29
                              RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

                              That's like my friend who calls himself Susan online. Why did he call himself Susan? After his girlfriend apparently, but now he gets all these horny 13-year-old guys hitting on him. It can be kind of amusing when he tells them off, but usually it's just annoying.

                              Comment

                              • Varia
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 1713

                                #30
                                RE: Sometimes I wonder if I should change my avatar

                                Well, I think it's rather obvious what my gender is.

                                I've gotten random IM's from this one Snapps kid. I was like, "Who are you?" and he was all like, "I'm Snapps" and I didn't think he was a girl.

                                P.S. Reach=BoA

                                NOT SNAPPS OR ANYONE ELSE. ONLY REACH. BECAUSE SHE IS BOA. OK.
                                GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                                ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                                I THINK SO

                                Comment

                                Working...