EDIT: bah, the link didn't work. Just some bigass spider, can see it's legs sticking from under clock...
what is the oddest thing that ever happened to you?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
-
Didn't work anyway
. Once I walked into my room and there was this spider... probably 5-7 inches long
, so I grabbed a book and slammed it on the spider. It didn't die. I try to slam it again, but it missed. The spider then runs insanley fast into the closet. I never saw it again, so for all I know it could still be there... with a bunch of baby spiders...
Comment
-
SPIDERS THAT CAN JUMP AND RUN FAST!!!AAAHHH!!!Their's a wolf spider in my downstairs bathroom....I never use that bathroom....Fuckin huge as spider, I swear it's like.....BIGComment
-
-
-
-
-
......I hate you...Spiders...Ah....STUPID MOVIE ARACHNAPHOBIA! I even hate fuckin daddy long leg spiders now, and they don't do jack all!Comment
-
Comment
-
-
-
Arachnaphobia was a weird movie. It was cool the the spider shrieked.
Once, I was walking around the park with my friend when I saw this thing flying at me.
"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
and he's like
"Dude it's only a dragonfly."
and I'm still like
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! DRAGONFLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Comment
-
lmao... cracker...Tips on life:
1) Don\'t work so hard
2)Get more sleep
3)Relax!
Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
And chicken... tastes good...Comment
.
Comment