what is the oddest thing that ever happened to you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #61
    HAHA! Awesome.

    Comment

    • Bittabe-be
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2003
      • 392

      #62
      Originally posted by Xhetodrath
      I got beat up by a plaground swing; I fell off of the swing, and, upon getting up, I was hit in the eye when it swung back.
      damn....that sucks...
      SEXIER THAN MOLD ON A CHEESE STICK........ IT\'S ME! HOW SEXY IS THAT? DEAD SEXY...

      Remember: It\'s only funny until someone gets hurt...then it\'s hilarious!
      www.xanga.com/bittabo.

      I don\'t drink water- fish have sex in it

      Comment

      • Arch0wl
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 6344

        #63
        One time, my friend and I were playing the original gta 3, and out of nowhere we saw a flaming police car spinning extremely fast out of nowhere. It lasted about 10-15 seconds in the air before it hit ground.

        Comment

        • SotN
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2002
          • 1159

          #64
          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          Aight, listen up. Not one minute ago, I dropped a CD as I went down to pick it up I kicked my headphones and bumped my head on the Computer monitor. I think Jesus is trying to kill me or something.
          you know, I was talking to Jesus yetersay. When I mentioned your name, he yelled "I HAVE NO SON!". Coincindence? I think not.
          209

          Comment

          • freaknacage
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 803

            #65
            wtf?? CRACKER!!
            I fell out of a vehicle in the same driveway twice in my life.. once when i was 6 months old, and once when i was 14 years old. =P
            Tips on life:
            1) Don\'t work so hard
            2)Get more sleep
            3)Relax!

            Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
            And chicken... tastes good...

            Comment

            • scorpio1690
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 4817

              #66
              .....How do you fall out of a vehicle in a driveway when you're 14?

              Comment

              • freaknacage
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 803

                #67
                ... i tripped over my backpack lmao... that kinda hurt...
                Tips on life:
                1) Don\'t work so hard
                2)Get more sleep
                3)Relax!

                Because in the end, everything tastes like chicken.
                And chicken... tastes good...

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #68
                  Originally posted by SotN
                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                  Aight, listen up. Not one minute ago, I dropped a CD as I went down to pick it up I kicked my headphones and bumped my head on the Computer monitor. I think Jesus is trying to kill me or something.
                  you know, I was talking to Jesus yetersay. When I mentioned your name, he yelled "I HAVE NO SON!". Coincindence? I think not.
                  I cant be Jesus' son....I'm not Black. But arent we all the children of Jesus or Bill Gates or someone famous like that?

                  Comment

                  • ubermonkey101
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4

                    #69
                    i remember when uh...uhm...uh...hmmm...i dont think ive ever done sumthing really stupid...jewpinthethird urs is a waste of time to read cuz it never happened and i think ur one of those star wars nerds you metioned in the last sentence of the first paragraph
                    hey guyz i doubt anyone will read this but wutever ur choice i guess man im so bored k well ya i guess ill just stop i guess well peace out man

                    Comment

                    • SoujiroXx
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 346

                      #70
                      Eh, I wasn't going to even acknowledge this thread but like.. I went to the movies tonight and got attacked in the parkinglot by a moth whose wingspan must've been a good 7-8 inches.. fucking thing pwned me

                      Comment

                      • jewpinthethird
                        (The Fat's Sabobah)
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2002
                        • 11711

                        #71
                        Originally posted by ubermonkey101
                        i remember when uh...uhm...uh...hmmm...i dont think ive ever done sumthing really stupid...jewpinthethird urs is a waste of time to read cuz it never happened and i think ur one of those star wars nerds you metioned in the last sentence of the first paragraph
                        Thank you Captain obvious.

                        Comment

                        • 87x
                          Retired Staff
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 4379

                          #72
                          Eh, I wasn't going to even acknowledge this thread but like.. I went to the movies tonight and got attacked in the parkinglot by a moth whose wingspan must've been a good 7-8 inches.. fucking thing pwned me
                          dude... i know what you mean... i got pwned too... it was by two moths and a flying bettle bug thing...i swear to god they setup a trap against me.... ok heres what happened... i went to let my dog out.. and i saw these bugs flying around my porch light.... i just thought they were some bugs and didn't think much about it... well anyway.. i let that dog in and the other out...this is when they got me... i let the dog out and i was standing their and one of them flew at me from behind and got right up on my ear... so i reacted... i side stepped and swatted at my ear... but i had side stepped right into the other moth.... so i hit a duck move and a 360 spin to my left, swatting at my ears.... then i ran face to face with the beetle thing... it flew like straight at me.. my feet were still in the spin move rotation and my head and chest where trying to hit a matrix back bend at the same time... so i buste my ass on my side walk.... then they flew away...

                          i'm telling yall they set me up....


                          RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                          87x: more like.. professional goth.

                          Comment

                          • jewpinthethird
                            (The Fat's Sabobah)
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2002
                            • 11711

                            #73
                            They were actually robots. You were just a guinea pig for a military expirement. Just think, It's the middle of a fire-fight and you see 1 million cockroaches, moths, and other insects flying at your face. What do you do? Obviously your going to swat the bugs away from your face and run and scream like a ninny, all while your enemy advances on you.

                            GOVERNMENT!!!!

                            Comment

                            • Brainmaster07
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 2891

                              #74
                              dude... i know what you mean... i got pwned too... it was by two moths and a flying bettle bug thing...i swear to god they setup a trap against me.... ok heres what happened... i went to let my dog out.. and i saw these bugs flying around my porch light.... i just thought they were some bugs and didn't think much about it... well anyway.. i let that dog in and the other out...this is when they got me... i let the dog out and i was standing their and one of them flew at me from behind and got right up on my ear... so i reacted... i side stepped and swatted at my ear... but i had side stepped right into the other moth.... so i hit a duck move and a 360 spin to my left, swatting at my ears.... then i ran face to face with the beetle thing... it flew like straight at me.. my feet were still in the spin move rotation and my head and chest where trying to hit a matrix back bend at the same time... so i buste my ass on my side walk.... then they flew away...
                              lol. You know that's kind of sad, having three bugs floor you. Makes you wonder why were afraid of those things. I mean, my dog ate a bee once. Was she scared? hell no. Just swatted it with her paw and ate it.

                              Comment

                              • scorpio1690
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 4817

                                #75
                                My dog eats spiders. I won't fuckin go near a spider.......Especially those fuckin wolf spiders....And one's with hair and AAAHHH FUK ANVDKLN!@!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...