Adult Humor In Children's Cartoons

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #31
    Rocko: "I like Rainbows"

    Everyone else: "EWWWW! That's disgusting"

    Comment

    • LEGO
      Banned
      • Apr 2003
      • 994

      #32
      SALUTE YOUR SHORTS

      Comment

      • Kenzya
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 3411

        #33
        No.

        One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
        Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
        I'm Still Alive

        Comment

        • knuckles
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 140

          #34
          I remember in first grade I saw this episode of RML... I remember in the episode someone was moving to the town "Ball Zack" or something. I never got that until I actually understood what it was, and got into trouble for talking about it at school . It's been so long since I've seen RML that I'm not sure if it was RML or not. Wouldn't mind seeing that episode again.

          Comment

          • Moogy
            嗚呼
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 10303

            #35
            Yeah, that's Rocko. It was about the kingdom of Ballzack or something.
            Plz visit my blog

            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

            Comment

            • emccky
              Banned
              • Apr 2004
              • 4811

              #36
              the turtle had a cool watch on that show.

              Comment

              • jewpinthethird
                (The Fat's Sabobah)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2002
                • 11711

                #37
                Filbert and his dentist wife with a hook. And Ballzack...the kingdom of Sausages. Or was that the one where the twins were talking about why their coffee tasted so bad?

                Comment

                • Chromer
                  Hookers and Blow
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4981

                  #38
                  Ok The Chameleon Brothers(Twins) remind me of a pair of Gay French brothers. O_o Or is that to be interpreted? Also there was an episode where Heifer died and went to Hell for being a glutton. But in the show the name was called Heck for the tourists and the Devil's name was Peaches. XD

                  Comment

                  • Piroteknix
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 61

                    #39
                    In the Spongebob ep. with the f##k in it, the swears are actually a dolphin squaking, and the actual swear, as you find out in the end, is are the sounds (dolphin, seal barking, foghorn) and nothing is bleeped (Mr. Krab's mom trips over a rock and appears to say "Ouch, my *HORN* foot!", but the horn is Old Man Jenkins in his jallopy XD)

                    Comment

                    • QreepyBORIS
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 7454

                      #40
                      TEN-FOUR, BIG TOMMY!

                      Signature subject to change.

                      THE ZERRRRRG.

                      Comment

                      • knuckles
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 140

                        #41
                        Though my poor memory doesn't stop me from remembering Dr. Bendova and the diner Heffer and Rocko ate at; Chokey Chicken. So now that's ballzack, bendova, and choking the chicken. How nice.

                        Edit: Jesus, I'm retarded when it comes to typing.

                        Comment

                        • Chromer
                          Hookers and Blow
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 4981

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Piroteknix
                          In the Spongebob ep. with the f##k in it, the swears are actually a dolphin squaking, and the actual swear, as you find out in the end, is are the sounds (dolphin, seal barking, foghorn) and nothing is bleeped (Mr. Krab's mom trips over a rock and appears to say "Ouch, my *HORN* foot!", but the horn is Old Man Jenkins in his jallopy XD)
                          Ok Did you not read the beginning when I clearly stated that f##k was covered up by a dolphin sound? Theres also an episode where Rocko goes shopping and a guy says to Rocko," You know about sea mammals? I think they should just put on a boat and sink it in the Atlantic Ocean. Kill Em All." Then a gorilla with a walrus for a wife says,"Hey Buddy! My wife is a sea mammal!" The the guy gets beat up by the gorilla. XD I thought that was hilarious.

                          Comment

                          • Chromer
                            Hookers and Blow
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 4981

                            #43

                            OMG I LAUGHED HARDER AT THIS CLIP THAN AT ANYTHING BEFORE
                            ITS A CLIP FROOM RML AND YOU WILL LAUGH AT IT.

                            Comment

                            • nickadeemus
                              The spice must flow.
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 807

                              #44
                              haha, you were right. It was even funnier the 2nd time. That's great. Going to watch it once more than retire to my bed.
                              Nice.

                              Comment

                              Working...