Adult Humor In Children's Cartoons

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #16
    Rocko's Modern Life was the best thing to ever appear on Nickelodeon.

    Okay, that doesn't say much, but still, it was damn funny. Better than 95% of what's on TV now.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • esupin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 1756

      #17
      How about Scooby Doo? Shaggy was such a stoner.

      http://www.youtube.com/esupin

      Comment

      • Kenzya
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 3411

        #18
        It's always been this way, at least any good self respecting cartoon. If that's possible..

        They make the cartoon so it apeals to both generations who are viewing. It should work on both scales and then works again when the child grows up.

        But uh, yeah.. There is, yup..

        One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
        Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
        I'm Still Alive

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #19
          That Pokemopolis or w.e site had some pretty funny stuff.

          Like this, from the jailbait page.

          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #20
            Rocko's Modern Life. OMG I can't believe I actually missed that. RML is probably the ultimate adult/kid humor cartoon ever. I was watching it last night and I'm just glad that I have the Nicktooons channel so I can see old shows like RML. That show definitely should have been TV-14.

            Comment

            • hydrojakep
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 2294

              #21
              Johnny brovo in one episode (not nick but still a kid show) got stuck on the island of giant virgins... or something like that.

              O:



              Comment

              • Tank101
                I V vi iii IV I IV V
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2004
                • 2082

                #22
                I think that if your old enough to catch those things, then your old enough to hear it.

                But if you really think that stuff is bad...
                There was an episode of Fairly Odd Parents where Timmy's dad kept saying that Chip Skylark is delicious.

                There, ya happy.

                Comment

                • ScottyMcFlyFly
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 19

                  #23
                  Originally posted by hydrojakep
                  Johnny brovo in one episode (not nick but still a kid show) got stuck on the island of giant virgins... or something like that.

                  O:
                  i think that was a futurama episode but i could be wrong
                  Shuv it up yer A-Hizzle Skillet Biskit....Don\'t ask

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #24
                    Actually that was Futurama and Fry and Zap Brannigan had to put casts around their pelvises. XD

                    Comment

                    • DDRadicted
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 291

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Tank101
                      I think that if your old enough to catch those things, then your old enough to hear it.

                      But if you really think that stuff is bad...
                      There was an episode of Fairly Odd Parents where Timmy's dad kept saying that Chip Skylark is delicious.

                      There, ya happy.
                      Well in the movie Timmy found some "sexy highheeled shoes" in Mr. Croker's lab.
                      Come closer kids...

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #26
                        The Fairly Odd Parents was onced called "the Seinfield of children's television." Whoa. =)

                        Comment

                        • jewpinthethird
                          (The Fat's Sabobah)
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2002
                          • 11711

                          #27
                          The Fairly Odd parents rock. But not as much as Rocko's Modern Life.

                          Comment

                          • Tank101
                            I V vi iii IV I IV V
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2082

                            #28
                            It even has the word"ROCK" in it![/b]

                            Comment

                            • TACODUDE
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 394

                              #29
                              Wasn't there one part where Cosmo got boobs? I didn't know if I should laugh or... well... o_0
                              ZOMG I\'M BAK GUYZ LOL

                              I LOVE POKEMON! LOL

                              Comment

                              • VashtheGunman7
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 456

                                #30
                                the show with the most adult humor is Ren and Stimpy. Not the new ones those suck. ohhhhh yeah Rocko is the best damn cartoon show ever.


                                Comment

                                Working...