Who is the funniest person on this site?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #76
    chardish....its was kind of a joke.

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • ToshX
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 5111

      #77
      Originally posted by flypie743
      Next up who is the stupidest person on this site:
      -minymax, ddrking, or ToshX
      ...ha ha
      I figure it's easier to become Infamous than Famous :P

      Comment

      • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 3078

        #78
        Originally posted by ToshX
        Originally posted by flypie743
        Next up who is the stupidest person on this site:
        -minymax, ddrking, or ToshX
        ...ha ha
        I figure it's easier to become Infamous than Famous :P
        More like toshx sucks.



        ( DOn't ask about the numbers at the beginning, I was going to do something but got lazy and didn't, then I got lazy again and didn't take the letters etc out. )

        Comment

        • flypie743
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 3210

          #79
          Lmao Bean that is great.

          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

          Comment

          • banditcom
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 6243

            #80
            Originally posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
            Originally posted by banditcom
            Bean: He is a fucking retard. Why would you even put him up there and why would anyone possibly vote for him? God... dumbasses. He's useless.
            Alright, I guess you could put it that way.

            I don't really understand why you all of the sudden hate me, or have hated me.
            I don't hate you. I've grown to really hate reading your posts. It's a waste of my time... Most of it's just so moronic and lame that my IQ drops each time.

            Originally posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
            WHOA BANDITCOM! I have two things up there. Now you get to hate me even more.
            Like I said, the poll gets worse and worse. Then again, I need to remember that all of you are kids.

            Originally posted by LEGO
            Banditcom is a loser bean, don't worry, you're in the hearts of those that matter
            Yea, okay... Is that why I have a high number of friends on this site, from other sites, and in real life? Girls love me. Yea, I've had bad luck with them. Seriously, keep throwing that loser comment at me. I'm far from it. From what I've seen, you're one of the biggest losers on this site.

            Originally posted by flypie743
            Lmao Bean that is great.
            ...

            Comment

            • QreepyBORIS
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2003
              • 7454

              #81
              Yes, you HAVE had bad luck with girls. Very, very bad luck. You're lucky your ass didn't get CHOMP'D like 3 years ago.

              And geez. Don't be so sore.

              Signature subject to change.

              THE ZERRRRRG.

              Comment

              • aperson
                FFR Hall of Fame
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 3434

                #82
                Originally posted by Mwerp
                i voted 4 me
                u shuld 2
                cuz u c
                im k0oler den u
                funnier 2

                (lol rimed that)
                b& 4 suck.

                Comment

                • LEGO
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 994

                  #83
                  Banditcom a little butter may help with that rod up your ass

                  Comment

                  • Moogy
                    嗚呼
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 10303

                    #84
                    http://www.tehdot.com/toshx.swf is extremely funny.
                    Plz visit my blog

                    ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                    Comment

                    • flypie743
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 3210

                      #85
                      Yes, it is...go now everyone.

                      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                      Comment

                      • LEGO
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 994

                        #86

                        Comment

                        • banditcom
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 6243

                          #87
                          I don't have a rod up my ass... heh

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #88
                            LOL HAPPYDAYS'D

                            Seriously, that was a good laugh Bean.

                            Comment

                            • Mwerp
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 1078

                              #89
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              Originally posted by Mwerp
                              i voted 4 me
                              u shuld 2
                              cuz u c
                              im k0oler den u
                              funnier 2

                              (lol rimed that)
                              b& 4 suck.
                              nuh uh

                              Comment

                              • ToshX
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2004
                                • 5111

                                #90
                                Originally posted by IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                                Originally posted by ToshX
                                Originally posted by flypie743
                                Next up who is the stupidest person on this site:
                                -minymax, ddrking, or ToshX
                                ...ha ha
                                I figure it's easier to become Infamous than Famous :P
                                More like toshx sucks.



                                ( DOn't ask about the numbers at the beginning, I was going to do something but got lazy and didn't, then I got lazy again and didn't take the letters etc out. )
                                That was pretty funny, make more.

                                Comment

                                Working...