Who is the funniest person on this site?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #61
    Good one Lego.

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • jewpinthethird
      (The Fat's Sabobah)
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2002
      • 11711

      #62
      Awesome. I am winning...I should leave more often.

      Comment

      • Laharl
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 1821

        #63
        Omeganitros is the funniest person here, I think.
        SIG PICTURES:

        POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #64
          Jewpin. And Omega. And Aperson.

          In that order, I think.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #65
            Jello's pretty funny too, or at least he's funny to watch on his cam when he plays Stepmania.

            Aperson makes me laugh, but his eye-slitting .gif takes some points off.

            Jewpin is more awesome than he is funny. Though he certainly has his moments.

            Comment

            • flypie743
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 3210

              #66
              OK I added Omeganitros.

              IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

              Comment

              • Master_of_PARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1599

                #67
                Originally posted by flypie743
                OK I added Omeganitros.
                After 39 people voted........
                Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                Comment

                • minymax3
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2004
                  • 138

                  #68
                  i chose moogy but it was between him and jewpin.

                  Comment

                  • flypie743
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 3210

                    #69
                    Oh well...he wasn't bought up until now. I guess to be really accurate you would you would have to count what people posted.

                    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                    Comment

                    • Moogy
                      嗚呼
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 10303

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Omeganitros
                      Jello's pretty funny too, or at least he's funny to watch on his cam when he plays Stepmania.

                      Aperson makes me laugh, but his eye-slitting .gif takes some points off.

                      Jewpin is more awesome than he is funny. Though he certainly has his moments.
                      That .gif is pretty hot, man. I dunno what your problem is.
                      Plz visit my blog

                      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                      Comment

                      • Omeganitros
                        auauauau
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8897

                        #71
                        It freaks the shit out of me.

                        Comment

                        • BluE_MeaniE
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 796

                          #72
                          ~~Majority~~
                          Originally posted by Henri Poincaré
                          The scientist does not study nature because it is useful to do so. He studies it because he takes pleasure in it, and he takes pleasure in it because it is beautiful.

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #73
                            It varies. Sometimes it's one, sometimes it's the other. Like, some days I'm really funny and everybody I talk to laughs. Other days they just stop talking because I'm so horribly unfunny. Everybody has their moments.

                            Because I can't decide, I voted for nobody.
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • User6773

                              #74
                              Originally posted by flypie743
                              I need all suggestions for stupidest person on this site. The winner gets a custom title of something....
                              '

                              Who gave you authority to eke out custom titles?

                              Custom titles are earned. Like for making 5 threads a day for questions answered in the FAQ, in the FFR General Talk section. Or for pissing off Jewpin. Or for being a Site Admin, or Forum Admin. Or somewhat less important jobs, such as Chat Mod, FFR League Coordinator, or FFR Radio DJ.

                              Spook gets the award for coolest custom title though. Party Commander.

                              Oh yeah. Funniest person. Jewpin, I'd have to say. Moogy can really be hilarious when he wants to be - not stupid funny, but intelligent funny. But I usually don't pay much attention to Moogy's posts. Funny, because it's not like they take much effort to read.

                              Lupin can be funny when he's not too offensive.

                              No offense, but Anticrombie isn't really that funny. Most of his humor comes in the form of image macros made by other people. Which lose their humor appeal after you've seen them too many times. For example, quit posting that "BANNED CAMP" one.

                              Comment

                              • Mwerp
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 1078

                                #75
                                i voted 4 me
                                u shuld 2
                                cuz u c
                                im k0oler den u
                                funnier 2

                                (lol rimed that)

                                Comment

                                Working...