Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aperson
    FFR Hall of Fame
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 3434

    #16
    Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

    And if you are ever in a storm surge zone this is why you listen to evacuations: https://twitter.com/weatheroptics/st...01707622031365

    Comment

    • melonpapes
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2014
      • 343

      #17
      Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

      Originally posted by aperson
      And if you are ever in a storm surge zone this is why you listen to evacuations: https://twitter.com/weatheroptics/st...01707622031365
      daaamn

      Comment

      • demonllama6124
        im your grandpa!!!
        • Mar 2004
        • 1440

        #18
        Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

        Yeah.......that storm fucked up my town pretty bad. Yall have no idea how much devastation it caused. So many buildings, schools, even shelters were ruined.The media isn't showing it all, and making it seems its not as bad as it really is. go figure. Glad I listened and evacuated. I'm almost positive I will come back to a flooded house
        Originally posted by nestlekwik
        Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
        Originally posted by welsh_girl
        OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

        Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
        Originally posted by Velocity
        leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
        Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #19
          Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

          It looks liked it hit you guys dead on, Even Tally is reporting some serious damage.

          And right now it's a Cat 1 over Atlanta or some shit looking at the Doppler. Like what the hell?
          ​

          Comment

          • demonllama6124
            im your grandpa!!!
            • Mar 2004
            • 1440

            #20
            Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

            Its unreal, like something out of a movie. I have no idea how I am even going to begin to recover from this nightmare
            Originally posted by nestlekwik
            Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
            Originally posted by welsh_girl
            OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

            Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
            Originally posted by Velocity
            leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
            Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

              Not much anyone could say to make it any better. If I wasn't such a tightwad with cash these days with all these debts...

              But that's an idea, since it's someone from good ol' ffr, maybe we can set up people who are more fortunate to help? If even a little?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #22
                Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

                Damn I looked at some footage and it looks really bad down there. I'm glad that you are safe, but I'm so sorry that you are going through such a horrible situation.
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #23
                  Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

                  It's gonna pass over me (In Georgia)

                  It's cloudy and very windy here right now
                  Last edited by Rapta; 10-11-2018, 10:09 AM.
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #24
                    Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

                    My buds seemed to be doing ok but the situation over there is ass to the nth degree
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Guitarman93
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 38

                      #25
                      Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

                      Some media outlets are saying that Michael was worse than Andrew. Hope all is well for anyone that is or was in the path of this mighty storm. Спаси и Сохрани.

                      Comment

                      • demonllama6124
                        im your grandpa!!!
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 1440

                        #26
                        Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

                        They're saying itll be months before power can be restored in certain cities. Schools are closed indefinitely. Don't know how long I am going to be without a job. I've thought about setting up a GoFundMe page, but I'm gonna hold off until I assess the damage.
                        Originally posted by nestlekwik
                        Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                        Originally posted by welsh_girl
                        OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                        Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                        Originally posted by Velocity
                        leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                        Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #27
                          Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

                          Keep us posted my man
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • demonllama6124
                            im your grandpa!!!
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 1440

                            #28
                            Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

                            So update, fences are ruined, there's a hole the size of a softball in my roof, trees down, which took the power lines down, debris everywhere, and my job is damaged and have no idea when I'll get back to work. Let's not mention the douchebag tree removal services that came from Atlanta that can barely speak English that ate trying to take advantage of a crisis. Need to hit up my insurance agent and FEMA. Not paying 6 grand just to get a few downed trees out of my yard.
                            Originally posted by nestlekwik
                            Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                            Originally posted by welsh_girl
                            OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                            Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                            Originally posted by Velocity
                            leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                            Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

                              Yeah, people suck. Especially the people that are doing what you say they're doing. Taking advantage of the damage and charging people a lot when they have nothing to give.

                              It's garbage.

                              By the sounds of it though, you still have a home at least? That's more than some, so that's a good thing, right? I don't know what kind of legal/financial advice I can give that may help you so I'll stray from talking about that stuff.

                              Hoping for the good word!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • demonllama6124
                                im your grandpa!!!
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 1440

                                #30
                                Re: Hurricane Micheal might be an issue (My predictions and concerns)

                                Yeah, home is standing strong. Drove to my friends house to check on it since we hasn't returned yet, and just seeing how 1 house is fine, but the 1 next to it isnt jes crazy. I had to climb through downed trees just to see how his house was.
                                Originally posted by nestlekwik
                                Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                                Originally posted by welsh_girl
                                OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                                Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                                Originally posted by Velocity
                                leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                                Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                                Comment

                                Working...