My life is a Drama (V2 THE DRAMA CONTINUES :O!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SC_coolguy44
    Harmonoize
    • Sep 2007
    • 1041

    #31
    Re: My life is a Drama (V2 THE DRAMA CONTINUES :O!)

    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Update: Freedom.



    So my brother's friend finally hit the road. He got all so messed up in our lives, caused us grief, stress, anger, fights, and all other sorts of stress. I now have my own bedroom, and so, me and my brother can be by ourselves without someone else butting into our lives, trying to make it a living hell for the both of us. I can tell you that it's a great feeling to see him getting the fuck up outta here, if it wasn't so weighted down by the fact my mom couldn't be here physically to see this unfold. I'm sure that wherever she is, she's looking down at us and is just as happy as me and my brother are right now with the amount of stress relieved off of our shoulders.

    This update will mark the end of all the Drama in my life thus far. It's been a crazy trip. I would like to thank everyone in the community for trailing along with me on this wild ride, as well as Lambdadelta, Sky Kitten, Bmah, Alioth, Staiain, Charu, Zenith, Mahou, and many others who have played roles in this. A huge thanks goes out to the FFR Friends & Rivalries chat for being there during a rough patch near the end of all this. Maybe we'll all jump on this ride again sometime, and I'll be right here to report on it.

    I'm glad to hear both of you have freedom and your brother's 'friend' is out of the apartment.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #32
      Re: My life is a Drama (V2 THE DRAMA CONTINUES :O!)

      I'm glad a big part of your main stress is now gone and out of your lives. It's still terrible though about everything that happened to lead up to this but all you can do is smile and live the rest of your life.

      I read an earlier post about your brother and I send my condolences to him because it seems like it's absolutely devastating him. At least you have learned to never have someone like your brother's friend come into your life and ruin the majority of it for you.

      I hope that now you are on a path of freedom and released from stress. We will still all be here no matter what happens to you, just give a shout





      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #33
        Re: My life is a Drama (V2 THE DRAMA CONTINUES :O!)

        Really appreciate it. Sort of joked around about how the name 'Chris' is cursed, considering that is the name of both my brother's friend and my aunt from the previous drama thread. Racism joking aside, really appreciate the condolences. Trying my best to keep my brother from breaking down from time to time.
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #34
          Re: My life is a Drama (V2 THE DRAMA CONTINUES :O!)

          Bumpity long ass bump guess what

          My aunt is in the hospital, she had a stroke, she has internal bleeding, brain damage, and liver failure from the excessive drinking. Doctors say she has about a week to live, and she's 100% in denial about it. She's conscious. Almost exactly a year after my mother died and my aunt is scheduled to die. What is this blasphemy god?

          The first thread I created talks a lot about my experiences with my aunt, I just. Don't know what to think of life anymore. This is some el diablo stuff, god. Like, you know it's super fucked up when the thought of death doesn't even phase me anymore at this point.
          Last edited by gold stinger; 02-18-2016, 01:37 PM.
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • gold stinger
            Signature Extraordinare~~
            Event Staff
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            Global Moderator
            • Jan 2007
            • 6429

            #35
            Re: My life is a Drama (V2 THE DRAMA CONTINUES :O!)

            Well, my aunt died today. I don't understand life anymore.

            Also kind of upsetting that my mother's last words to me & my brother were to take care of the cats for her, and here we are a year later, with 3 of the initial 4 cats dead.

            Like, this is a really depressing life right now. It feels like there's some higher calling just fucking my life right now. I don't get it.
            Last edited by gold stinger; 02-21-2016, 12:55 PM.
            Originally posted by YoshL
            butts.


            - Tosh 2014






            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #36
              Re: My life is a Drama (V2 THE DRAMA CONTINUES :O!)

              I'm so sorry Kyle. If you want to talk just hit me up on skype (zenithffr) please don't be afraid to talk if you need to.





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: My life is a Drama (V2 THE DRAMA CONTINUES :O!)

                Yooo... I'm sorry to learn about this. If ya wanna vent bruh


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                Working...