Re: My life is a Drama (V2 THE DRAMA CONTINUES :O!)
Who's fault was it to let it go initially for 4 years? And then just start complaining about it now? He likes to complain about stuff to others, but refuses to act upon it. Talks about how he won't be able to walk again if he goes in for surgery on it, or die from it because the doctor will fuck him over.
Most of the information I'm getting right now is from my mother who was awake at the time this went down, so I won't have much in ways of confirmation until they get back from hospital, and they haven't contacted us.
Who's fault was it to let it go initially for 4 years? And then just start complaining about it now? He likes to complain about stuff to others, but refuses to act upon it. Talks about how he won't be able to walk again if he goes in for surgery on it, or die from it because the doctor will fuck him over.
Most of the information I'm getting right now is from my mother who was awake at the time this went down, so I won't have much in ways of confirmation until they get back from hospital, and they haven't contacted us.






- Tosh 2014





Comment