How do I know when a girl likes me or not?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #46
    Peace, seph. Good luck!!

    Sorry. double post -_-
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Moogy
      嗚呼
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 10303

      #47
      This topic disgusts me.
      Plz visit my blog

      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

      Comment

      • chaosjr17
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 106

        #48
        Ahh... to be 13 again... yeah, that was a great year.

        Comment

        • Verruckter
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 2707

          #49
          Ugh not for me.
          Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
          Image removed for size violation.

          Comment

          • Spazzbite
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 2181

            #50
            I may be 15, but at least I'm not 13.

            And as Jursey pointed out, chicks dig guys with long hair. My hair is down past my shoulders, and my girlfriend LOVES to play with it. My suggestion: Don't be gangster, skate, and get long hair.

            Originally posted by Quicker
            shades don't break unless you break them.

            Comment

            • Jam930
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 1069

              #51
              This is hilarious.


              "A girl is looking at me! oh no! whatever shall I do?!?!?"

              Well don't let her know you logged onto a finger-dancing game forum to ask people on the other side of the planet what to do.
              -Jamie

              Comment

              • chaosjr17
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2003
                • 106

                #52
                hahaha... i like how you refer to this as finger dancing... finger.. prancing...O_o

                Comment

                • Jam930
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 1069

                  #53
                  either works.
                  -Jamie

                  Comment

                  • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 3078

                    #54
                    Sephiroth, stop making hreads about relationships and solve your own damn problems.

                    Comment

                    • ImEric12
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 1952

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Spazzbite
                      I may be 15, but at least I'm not 13.

                      And as Jursey pointed out, chicks dig guys with long hair. My hair is down past my shoulders, and my girlfriend LOVES to play with it. My suggestion: Don't be gangster, skate, and get long hair.
                      yeah, I have longish hair, and my friend who happens to be a girl was playing with it the other day. for like 20 minutes.

                      Comment

                      • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 3078

                        #56
                        OMG SHE WAS PLAYING WITH YOUR HAIR!

                        THAT MUST MEAN SHE WANTS SEX.

                        Comment

                        • ananana
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 632

                          #57
                          I hate long hair. It is gross. k?

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #58
                            I have retarded hair.

                            But if a girl is eyeing you, you probably look funny.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • Jam930
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 1069

                              #59
                              I don't really like long hair either... nor do I like really short hair.

                              Normal hair is just fine.
                              -Jamie

                              Comment

                              • Anticrombie0909
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4683

                                #60
                                You know she likes you after the third time she has sex with you. You can only be sure after the third, because usually the first time is just pity sex, the second time is to compensate for the crappiness of the first, and by that point, if you do it again, she likes you. Of course in my case, I'll sometimes have sex numerous times with women who don't like me, purely because they can't stand to be away from my gorgeous body and sex skillz.

                                Comment

                                Working...