How do I know when a girl likes me or not?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dark_1203
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 115

    #31
    then i say u stray away from getting jumped or what ever would happen to and get her number just be like "hey whats up i was just wonderin if i could get your digits so i can give u a ring-ring some time" yea there we go just take a walk in the park or something

    btw lupin that is halarious


    http://www.neuage.net/x.php?id=286 you know you want to click on this

    Comment

    • SephirothChaos
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 192

      #32
      Originally posted by MiraiGurl
      It could be bad if the three girls are friends, especially if they're YOUR friends. This happened with me and a couple of my friends.

      The whole point of conversations is, so first of all, you become friends, and secondly, to see if the two of you would work out. If it doesn't then at least you have a friend who is a girl. This will really help you later on because you will start to feel comfortable around girls. (I've learned this b/c I get comfortable around guys to make it easier for me later).


      I hope this helps since it a girl's p.o.v. <(^-^)>
      well 2 of the 3 gurls are my friends,so could put any pressure on me.

      Plus I got an ex-gf(it didn't really work out) how would she react if she heard that i was going out some other girl.

      Comment

      • Spazzbite
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 2181

        #33
        It depends on if your ex is mad at you or not. If they're mad, they'll either be 'sorry for the girl you're going out with', or they'll call you something stupid like a tramp or something. 13 year old girls are usually weird like that.

        Originally posted by Quicker
        shades don't break unless you break them.

        Comment

        • SephirothChaos
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 192

          #34
          Originally posted by dark_1203
          then i say u stray away from getting jumped or what ever would happen to and get her number just be like "hey whats up i was just wonderin if i could get your digits so i can give u a ring-ring some time" yea there we go just take a walk in the park or something

          btw lupin that is halarious
          to me that'd be a corny thing to say.The school I go to has a Hip-Hop theme.We talk pimp,we walk pimp,we dress pimp,and we even think pimp.

          Comment

          • dark_1203
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 115

            #35
            why would she care though unless your still greaveing over here i dont think she would care if your going out with someone else i mean after all it is your life anyways its not like shes going to sneak into your house with a uzi and shoot u up or something


            http://www.neuage.net/x.php?id=286 you know you want to click on this

            Comment

            • MiraiGurl
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 55

              #36
              Originally posted by SephirothChaos
              well 2 of the 3 gurls are my friends,so could put any pressure on me.

              Plus I got an ex-gf(it didn't really work out) how would she react if she heard that i was going out some other girl.
              Then...this doesn't look that good. Think back to how they reacted to when you had your last girlfriend. If you ask one of them out, just make sure that you won't have some jealous friends chasing after you. As to the ex, ignore her. She has to just move on.
              Ja matta ne!

              Comment

              • SephirothChaos
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 192

                #37
                Originally posted by Spazzbite
                It depends on if your ex is mad at you or not. If they're mad, they'll either be 'sorry for the girl you're going out with', or they'll call you something stupid like a tramp or something. 13 year old girls are usually weird like that.
                I'm really sure if my ex is mad at me or not,'cause she tries her best to ignore me,even though she knows i'm right there.I also remember her bitchslapping me once,and that's when she started ignoring me.

                Comment

                • SephirothChaos
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 192

                  #38
                  Originally posted by MiraiGurl
                  Originally posted by SephirothChaos
                  well 2 of the 3 gurls are my friends,so could put any pressure on me.

                  Plus I got an ex-gf(it didn't really work out) how would she react if she heard that i was going out some other girl.
                  Then...this doesn't look that good. Think back to how they reacted to when you had your last girlfriend. If you ask one of them out, just make sure that you won't have some jealous friends chasing after you. As to the ex, ignore her. She has to just move on.
                  I never saw them when i had my ex,they just separated from me.I don't wanna lose any friends though.........

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #39
                    Do you have long hair, Seph? ^^
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • SephirothChaos
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 192

                      #40
                      Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                      Do you have long hair, Seph? ^^
                      Uhh no

                      But I gotta say that that was one of the most random question anyone has ever asked me

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #41
                        I am random, I do admit. But, I really only go for guys with shaggy hair. That's just me, so I was just wondering if that could be a cause why these girls are hitting on you. o.O; Sorry. They're probably shy about it, and I know that if I liked a guy, I would be like 'Oh my God he's coming near me! He's going to talk to me!' if he confronted me and started to talk with me. So i'd do that if i were you. =)
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • SephirothChaos
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 192

                          #42
                          Well in the hip-hop world i live in,shaggy hair would get you either jumped or misrtreated by everyone.

                          But I have a question,would flirting help at all talking to a girl?

                          Comment

                          • MiraiGurl
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 55

                            #43
                            I would say don't overdo it.
                            Ja matta ne!

                            Comment

                            • SephirothChaos
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 192

                              #44
                              k,thanks for all your advice.I wonder how it'll all play out though.Well I gotta get off now.Bye

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #45
                                Shaggy hair here = skater/surfer cut. NOT gangster. Please. What would get you jumped is an afro, cornrows, or dreads.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...