I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #16
    Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

    Where did you find your avatar?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #17
      Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

      where were you born? also could you list 8 places where you were not born?

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #18
        Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

        why vendetta21? were you mad at someone when you signed up? whats your birthday? favorite food? wheres your favorite vacation spot? how many fingers do you have? whats your daughters name? do you like her? why is charu obsessed with snivy?

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #19
          Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

          why'd you join twg? are we going to have a rehash of the first c9++ when we play together again? are you gonna actually roll sk this time?

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #20
            Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

            k you can go ahead and answer now

            Comment

            • ilikexd
              ​
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2006
              • 3209

              #21
              Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

              ur posts are gettin deleted

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

                Originally posted by ilikexd
                ur posts are gettin deleted
                HEY~

                ~~~~~~~~~

                ...Hey~~~


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #23
                  Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

                  Originally posted by ilikexd
                  ur posts are gettin deleted
                  stop being so optimistic nathan !!

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #24
                    Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

                    -it was drawn to commemorate my straight edge year in a thread about sick ass tattoos in TGB. My straight edge year (2014) lasted 11 days.
                    -I was born in Seattle. I was not born in Canada, or in Alberta, or Red Deer, Or Edmonton, Or Calgary, or at the West Edmonton Mall, or at the Dairy Queen in Drumheller, or at the Drumheller dinosaur gift shop.
                    -vendetta is based on a flash cartoon.
                    -my daughter is Merelle (as close to a pokemon as I could get). She's aight.
                    -my favorite food is pizza

                    Goodbye forever chitchat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #25
                      Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

                      Nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

                      Rate/Subscribe/Follow!!!!!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #26
                        Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

                        follow me on twitter deuces bitches (y)

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #27
                          Re: I am going to make eleven posts and then disappear back into TGB

                          I purposely stayed out of this thread until you accomplished your goal I hope you're happy


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          Working...