wouldnt it be neat and a little depressing if..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crashfan3
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 2937

    #16
    Re: wouldnt it be neat and a little depressing if..

    I'm at just a few minutes over eight days. I can honestly say that I've had enough fun with FFR that I don't regret giving up eight days of my life at all.

    My longest play time is exactly five hours, down to the second, on the song Horizon.

    Comment

    • dballin4
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 1082

      #17
      Re: wouldnt it be neat and a little depressing if..

      Total Time: 00:02:39 ([DD:]HH:MM:SS)

      sup

      Comment

      • Mollocephalus
        Custom User Title
        • Jul 2009
        • 2608

        #18
        Re: wouldnt it be neat and a little depressing if..

        hi ballind

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #19
          Re: wouldnt it be neat and a little depressing if..

          Wow this is pretty cool. I've only spent 25 days playing this? A lot less than I expected. Especially when a lot of those are not finished songs. I'm surprised that this is only my second most played game.

          Comment

          • rsr2
            Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
            • Oct 2004
            • 1386

            #20
            Re: wouldnt it be neat and a little depressing if..

            After being here for so long, I only played for 12 days.

            I can live with that.
            Originally posted by MrGiggles
            "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #21
              Re: wouldnt it be neat and a little depressing if..

              13 hours. Owned

              Comment

              • top
                Banned
                • Apr 2012
                • 1907

                #22
                Re: wouldnt it be neat and a little depressing if..

                most played song is rocket flight gg

                2nd place is Einstein-Rosen Bridge

                Comment

                • Snowcrafta
                  V's beta-male entourage
                  • May 2005
                  • 2873

                  #23
                  Re: wouldnt it be neat and a little depressing if..

                  17 minutes

                  Comment

                  • DragonIIDX
                    Not dragon, but dinosaur
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 916

                    #24
                    Re: wouldnt it be neat and a little depressing if..

                    I've played for 10 days... seems like longer though.


                    Originally posted by clasko1000
                    banned for having an affair with peach
                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                    Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                    Comment

                    • Tarrik
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • May 2007
                      • 2240

                      #25
                      Re: wouldnt it be neat and a little depressing if..

                      Total Time: 01:12:52:46 ([DD:]HH:MM:SS)

                      But i also had my stats reset so.. Guess it's not accurate.

                      Comment

                      Working...