What motivates you in FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #31
    Re: What motivates you in FFR?

    Nothing because I don't even find causal play fun anymore.
    What used to motivate me is collecting AAAs, if you will.
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #32
      Re: What motivates you in FFR?

      Originally posted by top
      mostly my own determination. it's just something i'm really into at the moment. yes there are times when i get bored of it, so i'll decide to wreck SM, and after a while i get bored of that, so I go back to fiffer.
      This basically.

      Originally posted by xNiX
      I have other things I generally do like write, play piano, or play some other games that I used to play a lot back when I was younger; with that being said, I do have a lot of things to keep me busy; however, my problem I suffer now is keeping my focus on FFR. Maybe if I had more friends that were really into this game. I don't know.
      I have the same problem, haha.

      Comment

      • Mourningfall
        ⇐⇓⇑⇒
        • Jan 2011
        • 1627

        #33
        Re: What motivates you in FFR?

        Comment

        • Dynam0
          The Dominator
          • Sep 2005
          • 8987

          #34
          Re: What motivates you in FFR?

          Originally it was rivalry between Shashakiro, Bahamut-X, bill clinton, scottish, jimerax, smartdude1212 too? etc. in around 2006 which was really fun (battling for high scores was actually a battle and not a race to AAA something).

          Picked up the game again mainly from boredom, the only thing motivating me now is AAA count/av rank. Other than that the game in general is frustratingly unplayable if you're used to StepMania.

          Comment

          • Pseudo Enigma
            ごめんなさい (/ω\)
            • Aug 2012
            • 2290

            #35
            Re: What motivates you in FFR?

            I just want to beat Herogashix and not fall behind Mike Weedmark while doing it.

            All hope for that is lost at this point cuz lol cts rofl

            Comment

            • DarknessXoXLight
              sonder
              • Mar 2007
              • 2279

              #36
              Re: What motivates you in FFR?

              Absolutely nothing, I hate this game. Once I get ONI I'm stopping forever. only probably not

              Comment

              • GG_Guru
                Let em' do what they want
                • Mar 2006
                • 3219

                #37
                Re: What motivates you in FFR?

                Absolutely nothing, I hate this game. Period.

                Comment

                • kmay
                  Don't forget me
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6532

                  #38
                  Re: What motivates you in FFR?

                  maggie, you are wrecking the tourney. how you no have ONI yet. go play BT37. or one of those extremely easy new FMO songs that give you ONI

                  Comment

                  • Sky Kitten
                    meowmix
                    Community Manager
                    Profile Moderator
                    Global Moderator
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 1089

                    #39
                    Re: What motivates you in FFR?

                    @Maggie: I'm still on team no Oni if that helps. :P We need to get on the Oni ship.

                    But what's motivated me was, as Xiz said, how friendly this community is (aside from the few people that like to troll). Without the support I've gotten from the many people I've got to known for the past 7 years I've been a part of the site, I probably would have stopped playing the game years ago.


                    FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                    Comment

                    • kmay
                      Don't forget me
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6532

                      #40
                      Re: What motivates you in FFR?

                      oh true what motivates me. Nothing really... I do go through periods of time where i don't play at all and then i want to see how much skill i've lost

                      Comment

                      • Pseudo Enigma
                        ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 2290

                        #41
                        Re: What motivates you in FFR?

                        lol I don't have oni either.

                        It's gonna be interesting if I manage to get scarhand before oni, let alone heavy.

                        Comment

                        • xNiX
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 1063

                          #42
                          Re: What motivates you in FFR?

                          Originally posted by kmay
                          maggie, you are wrecking the tourney. how you no have ONI yet. go play BT37. or one of those extremely easy new FMO songs that give you ONI
                          ^ This.

                          When I first got Oni, I found Makiba and Defection to be the easiest to AAA. Try doing those..I remember when I was still mid D4, I was pretty close to AAAing both of these songs.

                          Comment

                          • kmay
                            Don't forget me
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6532

                            #43
                            Re: What motivates you in FFR?

                            i need some motivation before i get eliminated from the tourney. 2-0-1-4 isn't going to cut it

                            Comment

                            • retching oesophagus
                              (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 805

                              #44
                              Re: What motivates you in FFR?

                              atm simply driving down my ranks and bettering myself on the harder files.

                              i don't need any motivation for the current tournament, just ability.

                              Comment

                              • Poison-
                                Nope
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 3772

                                #45
                                Re: What motivates you in FFR?

                                No FFR motivation anymore. I don't understand the people that can play this game daily and never get bored of it. I get bored in just a few weeks. Probably going to stop playing for good soon.

                                Comment

                                Working...