POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pseudo Enigma
    ごめんなさい (/ω\)
    • Aug 2012
    • 2290

    #46
    Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

    Originally posted by Frank Munoz
    Right SIDE.

    I accidentally put sight....

    edit: well.. they used to all be like that.
    if you just mean that side is more empty than the other I guess I know what you meant, it just didn't seem right, so I wasn't sure.

    Also it doesn't have to be your favourite. I did Articuno because I liked the images I found lol

    Comment

    • kjwkjw
      >w<
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2007
      • 2585

      #47
      Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

      Hi, posting here just 'cause... :3


      Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
      Project Sekai 535

      Comment

      • xMUSICxMASTERx
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2009
        • 270

        #48
        Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

        Mine's obviously the best, pft.

        Comment

        • Frank Munoz
          Muein
          • Nov 2007
          • 2048

          #49
          Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

          where are yall' getting the really well drawn pokechicks btw?

          and yes MM's is the best
          Unknown and Unofficial
          may the good arrow guide you

          Comment

          • Pseudo Enigma
            ごめんなさい (/ω\)
            • Aug 2012
            • 2290

            #50
            Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

            pixiv(ピクシブ)は、作品の投稿・閲覧が楽しめる「イラストコミュニケーションサービス」です。幅広いジャンルの作品が投稿され、ユーザー発の企画やメーカー公認のコンテストが開催されています。


            also you guys aint seen shit yet. Mightyena is the hottest one.
            Last edited by Pseudo Enigma; 08-31-2012, 11:11 AM.

            Comment

            • DossarLX ODI
              Batch Manager
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 15013

              #51
              Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

              Search takeshima (nia) on google and you should come up with a fair amount of pics from the artist on Danbooru. That pixiv page posted above doesn't have as much as Danbooru does (the pixiv page doesn't have Buizel, for instance).
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

              Comment

              • Pseudo Enigma
                ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                • Aug 2012
                • 2290

                #52
                Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                Search takeshima (nia) on google and you should come up with a fair amount of pics from the artist on Danbooru. That pixiv page posted above doesn't have as much as Danbooru does (the pixiv page doesn't have Buizel, for instance).
                ... just tell them to use the Danbooru search engine. Underscores are the new spacekey, don't you know? Anyway Danbooru is the toilet that pixiv shits in. I'm pretty sure everything from that artist is in pixiv, but you have to know how to use the site. I haven't even really checked out in detail.

                Watch out for Middie's new profile guys.

                edit: nop dossar is right. I can't remember where he actually submits all his work, but it's not danbooru lmao
                Last edited by Pseudo Enigma; 08-31-2012, 09:12 PM.

                Comment

                • Xx{Midnight}xX
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 8548

                  #53
                  Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                  Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
                  Watch out for Middie's new profile guys.
                  Oh my god what

                  Comment

                  • Calcium Deposit
                    I am the liquor
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • May 2007
                    • 706

                    #54
                    Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                    Originally posted by igotrhythm
                    Pokegirls resource for you right here...pretty much everything from Bulbasaur to Arceus, organized by National Dex number. (I know one is missing, but I forget which one.)

                    BAM. http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsall...girls-full.jpg

                    I know the link doesn't look like it should work, but it does for me.


                    This ranks high among the weirdest things I've ever seen on the internet, just beating out the Kevin Federline browser toolbar.

                    Comment

                    • Pseudo Enigma
                      ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 2290

                      #55
                      Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                      first thing is you lololol

                      edit: I apologize, Sir Kettle.
                      Last edited by Pseudo Enigma; 09-1-2012, 06:18 AM.

                      Comment

                      • Zeldagurlfan1
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 333

                        #56
                        Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                        well im going to draw a pokemon girl now... who should i draw.
                        and cute profiles to ichlebekase and middie ^___^

                        Comment

                        • Pseudo Enigma
                          ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 2290

                          #57
                          Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                          Draw a Buneary girl first.
                          They're so hot easy to draw

                          Comment

                          Working...