POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Patashu
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 8609

    #16
    Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

    I think my avatar was a pokemon in B&W2
    Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
    http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
    Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

    Comment

    • Zeldagurlfan1
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 333

      #17
      Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

      Originally posted by Choofers
      someone make me an audino profile, along with matching sig and avatar

      will pay 120k
      i got mine for free... AUDINO WOULD BE SO CUTE! or a nurse chansey profile ! :OO ^___^

      chansey is my favorite pokemon, seriously

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #18
        Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

        your profile would look better if it wasnt private

        Comment

        • Pseudo Enigma
          ごめんなさい (/ω\)
          • Aug 2012
          • 2290

          #19
          Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

          Originally posted by Elite Ninja
          .Gazelle., 00Razor00, Coolboyrulez0, Winrar, NocturneAunamic, xMUSICxMASTERx, Zeldagurlfan1, Evnoir, Elite Ninja, Sweet Angel, Tattsu, NoPrivacy, Nerine, Sweetheart924, and kjwkjw.

          Those are all the people I know of with one. As for making them I know that Gaz, Nocturne, Evnoir, kjwkjw, Tattsu, and Sweet Angel were the creators of most of these profiles or just their own. 00Razor00 doesn't have his up anymore.

          PS: I love mine to death :3
          fukken ouch EN, I thought we were bros. Bros never forget eachother. T_T

          Originally posted by igotrhythm
          BAM. http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsall...girls-full.jpg

          I know the link doesn't look like it should work, but it does for me.
          Holy F*CKCKKKKK I FORGOT ABOUT THIS.

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          your profile would look better if it wasnt private
          +1 million. Profile Chat only profiles piss me off just as much.

          Comment

          • Elite Ninja
            Kawaii Desu
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 4828

            #20
            Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

            Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
            fukken ouch EN, I thought we were bros. Bros never forget eachother. T_T
            Was only referring to people who had the pokegirl renders from the artist, Takeshima, in their background :<
            Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
            Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
            Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

            Comment

            • Pseudo Enigma
              ごめんなさい (/ω\)
              • Aug 2012
              • 2290

              #21
              Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

              I'm trying to actually do this with creativity though, not create thousands of copies of the same thing.

              edit: burrrrrrrrnnn. But not intended. There's a certain "group" sort of vibe when you have all of the same style of something.

              Comment

              • Zeldagurlfan1
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 333

                #22
                Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
                I'm trying to actually do this with creativity though, not create thousands of copies of the same thing.

                edit: burrrrrrrrnnn. But not intended. There's a certain "group" sort of vibe when you have all of the same style of something.
                no the point of me making this thread was because it was about the pokeGIRLS not how creative it is. your pokemon profile is sick as ****, but it doesnt count

                Comment

                • Pseudo Enigma
                  ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 2290

                  #23
                  Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                  It counts. My avatar is the pokegirl portion. Or do you want to argue about completion?

                  edit: idc this is a piece of shit I whipped together in 3 minutes. The UI is horrible.

                  Comment

                  • 00Razor00
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3530

                    #24
                    Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                    yours isn't the best, imo.

                    Elite Ninja's has to be the slickest one I've seen.


                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                    Comment

                    • Zeldagurlfan1
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 333

                      #25
                      Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                      Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
                      It counts. My avatar is the pokegirl portion. Or do you want to argue about completion?
                      i dont see a humanized aricuno in your bg... i dunno. you can be a part of the club, i told everyone the pw.

                      ---
                      and my lopunny is the cutest razor!

                      Comment

                      • XXXsmittyXXX
                        Anxiety monster
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 6924

                        #26
                        Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                        Originally posted by 00Razor00
                        yours isn't the best, imo.

                        Elite Ninja's has to be the slickest one I've seen.
                        His is really nice.

                        Comment

                        • Pseudo Enigma
                          ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 2290

                          #27
                          Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                          "nah I have to agree that Buizel is fukken hot." -- Weeabo Maximus

                          anyway I didn't even know there was a club so it doesn't matter if I'm in or not. I'm just saying my pro does count. I could add a pokegirl in like 10s from my giant ass stock of images if it doesn't.

                          Comment

                          • i heart candy
                            Retired
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 566

                            #28
                            Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                            Pokemon profiles ftw
                            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                            ur my favorite :')

                            Comment

                            • Zeldagurlfan1
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 333

                              #29
                              Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                              Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
                              "nah I have to agree that Buizel is fukken hot." -- Weeabo Maximus

                              anyway I didn't even know there was a club so it doesn't matter if I'm in or not. I'm just saying my pro does count. I could add a pokegirl in like 10s from my giant ass stock of images if it doesn't.
                              lol there is no ACTUAL club, and you should ask gazelle or whoever else has been making them if theres an articuno girl!

                              Comment

                              • Pseudo Enigma
                                ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 2290

                                #30
                                Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                                fix'd

                                Comment

                                Working...