POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Choofers
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2008
    • 6205

    #31
    Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

    yo someone make me an audino profile for 120k creds and four tet's new album in FLAC lol

    Comment

    • Patashu
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2006
      • 8609

      #32
      Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

      ok the ho-oh, lugia and articuno girls in http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsall...girls-full.jpg are making me kind of hot

      is this normal???
      Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
      http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
      Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

      Comment

      • Choofers
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2008
        • 6205

        #33
        Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

        491...



        ????

        Comment

        • Frank Munoz
          Muein
          • Nov 2007
          • 2048

          #34
          Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

          Originally posted by Patashu
          ok the ho-oh, lugia and articuno girls in http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsall...girls-full.jpg are making me kind of hot

          is this normal???
          Charizard, Onyx, Magnemite, Magneton, Marowak, Dragonair, Dragonite, Mew, Silcoon, Celebi, Furret, Flygon, Octillery, Shedinja, Milotic, Spiritomb, Regigigas, and Leafeon are my favs.

          Ones that I find kinda attractive are Milotic, Mew, Furret, Octillery, fxcking Silcoon wtf, Flygon, Cherim, and Silcoon~
          Unknown and Unofficial
          may the good arrow guide you

          Comment

          • kommisar
            Dark Chancellor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jun 2005
            • 7328

            #35
            Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

            Originally posted by Zeldagurlfan1
            thanks ninja : )))) so theres about 16 of us... thats a lot! we should make a club!!!
            No one can enter unless they have the password! (its "pokemoniskoolwithak" btw)

            and im not pretending to be kawaii kommi D: i just am! >:0
            I meant me haha. I just understood the purpose of this thread my bad

            Comment

            • Duplica
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2011
              • 205

              #36
              Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

              this has been my avatar since i joined get oh my level
              u look like shit

              Comment

              • Elite Ninja
                Kawaii Desu
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 4828

                #37
                Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                Originally posted by Choofers
                yo someone make me an audino profile for 120k creds and four tet's new album in FLAC lol
                Posting for Ben.

                He says he's banned right now so you can skype him (reuben2011) if you're interested so he can finish it up and discuss details with you.
                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                Comment

                • Frank Munoz
                  Muein
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 2048

                  #38
                  Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                  Originally posted by Elite Ninja
                  Posting for Ben.

                  He says he's banned right now so you can skype him (reuben2011) if you're interested so he can finish it up and discuss details with you.
                  Why are all the pokgirl profiles not symmetrical? Why does the right side have like 1.5 times as much space as the left ..

                  whyaywhyhwywyhwy
                  Last edited by Frank Munoz; 08-31-2012, 01:28 AM.
                  Unknown and Unofficial
                  may the good arrow guide you

                  Comment

                  • Pseudo Enigma
                    ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 2290

                    #39
                    Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                    I've read what you said like 20 times and I still don't understand what you mean

                    am I the only one?

                    Comment

                    • Arntonach
                      Owlbears Rock!
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 2494

                      #40
                      Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                      Am I the only one kinda put off by the pokegirls?

                      Maybe some guys or something...
                      pack of hard stuffs

                      pack of my stuffs

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #41
                        Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                        Originally posted by Arntonach
                        Am I the only one kinda put off by the pokegirls?

                        Maybe some guys or something...
                        Nope, you're not alone -- most of them are just "ugh" to me. It doesn't really work mixing pokemon like that, haha.

                        Takeshima's Buizel would be a lot more attractive if the painted black lines on the cheeks were removed and the tail removed.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • Elite Ninja
                          Kawaii Desu
                          Event Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 4828

                          #42
                          Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                          Some may think it's attractive, some may think it's just creative, some may think it's cute, some may not, etc.

                          Everyone's entitled to their own opinion =)
                          Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                          Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                          Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                          Comment

                          • DossarLX ODI
                            Batch Manager
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 15013

                            #43
                            Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                            I will admit though Buizel is definitely the hottest out of all the pokegirl renders Takeshima has done.

                            But then again, it's freaking POKEMON lmfao. Totally not the point
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                            Comment

                            • Frank Munoz
                              Muein
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 2048

                              #44
                              Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                              Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
                              I've read what you said like 20 times and I still don't understand what you mean

                              am I the only one?
                              Right SIDE.

                              I accidentally put sight....

                              edit: well.. they used to all be like that.
                              Last edited by Frank Munoz; 08-31-2012, 06:24 AM.
                              Unknown and Unofficial
                              may the good arrow guide you

                              Comment

                              • musical_vampire
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 155

                                #45
                                Re: POKETO MONSUTA GIRLS profiles

                                sweeeeeeeet, yay pokemon :3 <3
                                honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing my profile all pokemon-themed, but I honestly have no idea which is my favourite pokemon, AND what pokemon sort of suits me~
                                awesome profiles, u gais <3


                                Comment

                                Working...